Subnautica on mobile

Ravster05Ravster05 Ehdbeyebhwiabahush Join Date: 2019-02-21 Member: 251186Members
So I think subnautica would be awesome on mobile. I love subnautica and wish I could take it with me everywhere I think this would be an awesome thing that should be added
Thank you for viewing

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    no mobile platform/tech currently besides a laptop could probably handle the requirements of the game graphically or cpu wise. I could be wrong but I don't think there are anything besides some very expensive tablets which have the processing power and graphics required to run the game, I don't even know if they make graphic cards/chips small enough for tablets besides integrated and even integrated graphics aren't really supported for the game.
  • Ravster05Ravster05 Ehdbeyebhwiabahush Join Date: 2019-02-21 Member: 251186Members
    no mobile platform/tech currently besides a laptop could probably handle the requirements of the game graphically or cpu wise. I could be wrong but I don't think there are anything besides some very expensive tablets which have the processing power and graphics required to run the game, I don't even know if they make graphic cards/chips small enough for tablets besides integrated and even integrated graphics aren't really supported for the game.
    Okay thx for explanation I appreciate it

• BlueBlobbFishBlueBlobbFish Join Date: 2019-04-03 Member: 252124Members
    Interesting Idea! I'm also a bit sceptical hardware wise, however, smartphone performance did progress quite a bit. Combine that with tweaked visuals, which look decent despite lower graphics settings and it might just work out. Let's wait and see.
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    i got big hand so even if the phone was capable of handling subnautica, i wouldn't be able to see the screen LOL :D
  • RenasRaadRenasRaad Join Date: 2020-01-28 Member: 257470Members
    It would be amazing if you can play subnautica on mobile you can play it everywhere so please developers make subnautica for mobile.
  • masterofyeetmasterofyeet Join Date: 2019-11-25 Member: 255903Members
    My phone would explode if I tried to play subnautica on it
  • masterofyeetmasterofyeet Join Date: 2019-11-25 Member: 255903Members
    i got big hand so even if the phone was capable of handling subnautica, i wouldn't be able to see the screen LOL :D

#relatable
  • casanofficasanoffi Join Date: 2020-02-07 Member: 257674Members
    RenasRaad wrote: »
    It would be amazing if you can play subnautica on mobile you can play it everywhere so please developers make subnautica for mobile.
    Hello!

If you´re in need for a mobile gaming solution you can try the PC streaming service "shadow" -> www[dot]shadow[dot]tech
    It´s basically a renting service where you can access a personal Windows 10 PC (you may chose between monthly or yearly subscription and 3 different configurations).
    At the moment availabe in Central Europe and Nothern U.S.

The streaming client works on Windows, Mac OS, Linux (Ubuntu), iOS and Android.
    You just need a stable internet connection with a minimum bandwith of 15 Mbit/s (workes fine with LTE on mobile devices).

Greetings
    Cas
  • Simi_SlakkinenSimi_Slakkinen Join Date: 2019-12-08 Member: 256236Members
    The Xbox Game Streaming preview mobile service has Subnautica on it. Though as the name suggests, it's basically an invite-only beta test and it's fairly laggy. So, access is limited and it's not that much fun to play, but technically, you can play Subnautica on mobile.

Also with sync error 0X83860012 preventing me from accessing my save file (which has been a known bug for well over a year now, come on Unknown Worlds), there's also the possibility you'd have to start from scratch.
  • Toothless5000Toothless5000 Philippines Join Date: 2020-08-28 Member: 263626Members
    Hi I would love it if you would add subnautica to android