NS2 Wiki is broken & it's shit

XaleXale Paris / France Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24767Members
Hey everyone,

Sorry to bother, but everytime I go to the "old" wiki they say :

CLICK HERE to visit the new NS2 Wiki! Please do not rely on any information here as it may be inaccurate and/or out of date! For help with NS2, hop onto the official Discord server!

But the new wiki sucks :

9b9ki3qyqb34.jpg

+ it doesn't have the ressource (especially about mapping / modding) that use to have the old...

It ould be a pleasure to add/modify some stuff but on these condition... beark...

Comments

• FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yes it's definitely incomplete and it's had some downtime lately, but it's a community wiki (like 99% of wikis in the world) and as such relies on people editing it. I've added probably 95% of the content single-handedly. I'd say go ahead and edit but if you start threads like this one, calling things shit, I don't really think you have the right temperament for it.
  • XaleXale Paris / France Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24767Members
    New wiki has 0 contains on mapping and seems broken (see my screenshot ) & I can't edit old wiki

:(:(
    Soooo someone removed everything from the old wiki. that's just fine. No information about SPARK in the new wiki. What do we do now ?
    oldwiki is still "accessible" if you use history, but not referenced in google... meh...
    Foxy wrote: »
    Yes it's definitely incomplete and it's had some downtime lately, but it's a community wiki (like 99% of wikis in the world) and as such relies on people editing it. I've added probably 95% of the content single-handedly. I'd say go ahead and edit but if you start threads like this one, calling things shit, I don't really think you have the right temperament for it.

Yeah probably :

https://naturalselection.fandom.com/wiki/Spark_editor

https://naturalselection.fandom.com/wiki/Spark_Entity_List

It's easier to edit a wiki that let you modify things

I always work on Wikis when I can, did a lot of Ubuntu wiki back in the days.
This discussion has been closed.