Subnautica and Subnautica Below Zero (separate Forums)

McGalcriMcGalcri Spain Join Date: 2017-11-10 Member: 233921Members
So... the whole forum is for both games??? It is really annoing to try to find a solution for a bug in a game and they was talking about the other game. Below Zero should have another separated forum, please.

Comments

• hookmagnethookmagnet Join Date: 2019-02-10 Member: 250760Members
    edited February 2019
    McGalcri wrote: »
    So... the whole forum is for both games??? It is really annoing to try to find a solution for a bug in a game and they was talking about the other game. Below Zero should have another separated forum, please.

As a newbee from this forum, I feel the same urge... or at least, i'm feeling confused scrapping for great ideas that indeed can be found on this forum, but tend to stay scattered. The confusion resulting might slow us down in the attempt of fixing/producing good ideas for the devs to see.
    Any suggestion/solution from the wise ones who've been swimming in this pond much longer?
    xoxo

EDIT: might it be better if this topic's name contained the word "forums"?
  • McGalcriMcGalcri Spain Join Date: 2017-11-10 Member: 233921Members
    hookmagnet wrote: »

EDIT: might it be better if this topic's name contained the word "forums"?

Yeah thanks! I changed the tittle, I hope it is more clear now.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Perhaps they could allow you to add a Reddit-styled flair to posts, in order to better distinguish between the two games?