Ridiculous amount of bugs on Xbox

xxxxnoodlexxxxxxxxnoodlexxxx Join Date: 2018-11-16 Member: 244743Members
- lack of fish resources in survival
- limestone, Sulfur, etc, not spawning
- console commands not working (yet they work on pc)
- light rays creating graphical errors
- crashfish still faster than you even with the best flippers in the game
- propulsion canon still doesn't affect crashfish
- solar panels shifting all over

Please look into all these... Full release shouldn't be a step backward from the game preview...

Comments

• odst21711odst21711 Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245139Members
    I still get O2 alerts in hardcore, but it's been like that since game preview. I mean, it still makes sense in canon, because the PDA is programmed to keep you alive.
  • unholysureshotunholysureshot Uk Join Date: 2018-12-06 Member: 245220Members
    Im having majour issues where fragments are not spawning in ( mobile vehicle bay )
    And no resorces i have been playing for about 3 hours struggleing to find anything
    I have tried 2 diffrent saves.
  • SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members
    I can’t dock my vehicles into my moonpool
  • CYN3RGYCYN3RGY Join Date: 2018-12-07 Member: 245288Members
    I have been to all the supposed best locations for finding shale deposits. Haven't found one yet. Mountain island is bare. How are you supposed to survive without resources?
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    CYN3RGY wrote: »
    I have been to all the supposed best locations for finding shale deposits. Haven't found one yet. Mountain island is bare. How are you supposed to survive without resources?

Read the post above you from the devs...
  • unholysureshotunholysureshot Uk Join Date: 2018-12-06 Member: 245220Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    We have a fix for the no fish/resources issue already in Microsoft certification. Hopefully it should be out very soon.

We're also working on the patch after that, getting more stability fixes in.

Console commands, the Dev Menu and the Feedback system were taken out for 1.0 release. We're hopeful to get them back in soon.

Do console commands stop achievements

Also once patch is released will it be applied to save or will we have to start over again.
    I have 12hs into my current save and would hate to loose my progress
  • jtakarshjtakarsh United States Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245398Members
    Disappointed in the XBox One Full Release. I was looking forward to playing the end of the game and getting off the planet. I've been playing on Xbox for over a year. I decided to start a new game. I've seen some improvement in the game for examples the jellyrays are no longer black boxes. I've been playing for several days, starting the game over several times. It seems like every restart finds different issues. Here are some of the issues I've noticed.
    1. Locker room in Auroa fell through floor and walls of the room when moving to pick up battery, PDA in locker, and Health Kit in Locker. Had to exit, reload, and start exploring again. Another time I got stuck on top of the room, but managed to find a hole and fell back into the connecting corridor.
    2. Lack of resources including silver.
    3. Jelly Shroom coves had no resources. No liithium, Magnetite , or any type of outcrop.
    4. Trouble locating fragments for the battery charger. Found one, but searching wrecks in the grassy plateaus and kelp forest haven't found additional fragments that will allow me to create the battery charger. Over 10 hours in the game and 15 batteries, no charger. Doesn't seem this should be that hard to locate.
    5. Lack of fish spawning near base. Once I fish an area it never seems to populate again.

• phkbphkb Australia Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245411Members
    Phew! I thought it was just me! 7 hours play on a new game and I haven't been able to find all the bits of the mobile vehicle bay, so I can't create a Seamoth, and I'm fast running out of batteries. I think at least 3 of those 7 hours was spent just criss-crossing the safe shallows, kelp forests and grassy plains in a vain pursuit of MBV fragments. I also noted the walls disappearing in the locker room, but I managed to back away in time and not get caught. I'll look forward to the update.
  • BraydenCulp1991BraydenCulp1991 Corinth TX, 76208 Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245540Members
    Yessss, I've been playing for 15 hours and haven't found any magnetite anywhere, it's just not there, I've even put a scanner in the jelly shroom cave to try to find some and nothing is spawning, I'm stuck at a part of the game that I cant get past and it's frustrating
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited December 2018
    @BraydenCulp1991 There was an xbox1 update about a day ago that should have fixed this, but only for areas loaded after the update. (A new save is recommended)
  • phkbphkb Australia Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245411Members
    And note that you will need to start a new game - existing saved games won't have the resources in already visited areas.
  • KageSorsKageSors Australia Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246517Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    We have a fix for the no fish/resources issue already in Microsoft certification. Hopefully it should be out very soon.

We're also working on the patch after that, getting more stability fixes in.

Console commands, the Dev Menu and the Feedback system were taken out for 1.0 release. We're hopeful to get them back in soon.

When are we getting the Dev menu back? I don't care about achievements not like they amount to anything, I been play since terraforming was a thing on p.c bought the Xbox version so I could chill In my recliner and play on the big screen only two new play throughs they are both stuck in different parts of the Aurora.
  • catboyingcatboying new zealand Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246574Members
    every time I go into a ship always glitch into the walls ad theirs no way so i lose all the good things on me beacuse the only way out is to drown
  • xxxxnoodlexxxxxxxxnoodlexxxx Join Date: 2018-11-16 Member: 244743Members
    Crossing fingers for improvements in early 2019. Lol