HELP!!! Im STUCK IN THE AURORA

Base_builder_09782Base_builder_09782 Join Date: 2018-01-29 Member: 236135Members
I was AMAZED About the FPS improvements regarding construction.
????????????????????? I’m celebrating that achievement. Well done. @Obraxis and other devs
BUT...
I was roaming inside the aurora but once I got to the cargo bay. It didn’t load... ...And now I’m stuck AND There isn’t a command console. Meaning that I can’t just teleport out of the aurora. ??

Comments

• TomRGBTomRGB Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245386Members
    Same here ? On a hardcore world and don't want to have to restart.
    I've tried reloading the game and trying to swim out but didn't work.
  • odst21711odst21711 Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245139Members
    edited December 2018
    Can you move around? I've been able to escape this situation many times but that might not be feasible if you can't move. What exactly is the situation like?
    I can move around a little but im stuck between two invisible walls cause I used the seaglide before it loaded and got stuck. I've tried everything but can't seem to get out of it ?
    I'd say move along laterally and jump until you find some space you couldn't move to before. I dunno if you're able to move next to a loaded room, but you can run against the wall and jump repeatedly, eventually you'll phase through and then you can try to move into a space where the game will register you as being in a room, and will load the rooms properly. Another option is to move towards the outside of the aurora if a lot of it isn't loaded, or fall through to the seafloor and swim away. It takes a bit of patience and kind of feeling out where you can and can't go.
    It's a pain, but I haven't been trapped once and not been able to get out (except that one time a piece of wreckage popped up around me, and I didn't have a laser cutter yet to get out, and I wasn't smart enough to just exit the game and play from my last save).
    Or that one time recently I went down to some caves and a crabsquid destroyed my parked Seamoth (which I didn't know they could do) and I didn't have enough time to find the exit, but that time I did just quit the game and play from my last save.
    Other than that though, you should be able to cheese the system just enough to save your save.
    I'm stuck underwater so I don't think jumping is an option, but I'll try out the rest of what you said.
    Yeah, sorry I can't give you more detailed advice, I'd have to see it for myself. Let me know if something works out for you. Best of luck
  • maytrixmaytrix USA Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245483Members
    I am not sure it is possible to recover from that. You essentially went into an area where you technically shouldn't be able to go because you get there before the scenery was loaded. Once you are in a space that you can't get to normally, I think you can't get out of it. Only way would probably be to get out the same way you got in - by moving before an area is loaded, but that doesn't seem possible once it happens.