Xbox 1 BUGS

NucksNucks Join Date: 2017-03-11 Member: 228853Members
After the new update on xbox 1 if you get the sea glide and switch to another item it glitches out and when you reload the game it says it can't be loaded please fix this!!

Comments

• mamamama Washington Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220141Members
    edited March 2017
    I cant even play the game at all. I have save error on all saves. Even new ones, before and after update. Game breaking. And when i would start to play, inventory items disappeared from personal inventory, knife on hot bar also dissapeared a few times, had to remake each time, equipped items appear as a fallus and out of hand, while interaction with equipped item with evironment instead of in hand and showing equipped, complete whipe of all inventory within floating lockers, two leviathan reapers next to each other at south end of aurora, harvest nodes enlarged and unharvestable, no peices of large submarine cyclops spawn, upgrade crate inaccessable, no crash powder and nodes disappearing after crash fish exploding, wandering vehicle bay and unable to pick up. Game freezes and crashes. Also major fps issue. When is the save file going to get fixed? Please help, i cant play IN ANY MODE. Save immediately corrupts and absolutely not able to play for any amount of time. Again i say, before and after updates. Old and new saves. Old and new game starts in any mode. Uninstall, reinstall, power cycling, nothing works! Please help! I at least should be able to at least play the game. Thank you. Love the game otherwise
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Comprox wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Subnautica is currently in Early Access and as such you may find gameplay bugs and weird glitches.
    It would greatly help us out if you could please post your issues with as much detail as possible (video/screenshots/descriptions), followed by the following requested information...

Things to include in your report (if possible)

Example Topic Title:
    [Bug] Seamoth Is Turning Blue! [Version Number]

Contents of Bug report:

Subnautica Version - This can be found in the top right of your game when playing
    Description - What is wrong, in general terms
    Reproduction steps - Detailed steps on how to reproduce your problem. This makes it a lot easier to fix! :)
    Pictures or Video - Pictures can be uploaded to imgur.com, videos to youtube.com
    output_log.txt (Error Log) - If applicable. Instructions: http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=403087864

Anything you find with reproduction steps, with images and/or video should be posted. Posting something like "this is broken" doesnt help us fix the issue. The more information, the better! :)

Other users can also chime in on the topic, post their screenshots and discuss reproduction steps.
    Thanks so much for helping!

• mamamama Washington Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220141Members
    Still waiting to play my game. I create a new game in any mode, after update, and it either freezes and or exit the game, the first time, the save is corrupted and unplayable. An orange heart shaped icon ends up on the save file, and when i try to load any save file up, i hangs on loading level... and a red box shows up stating save data loading failed unknown error a try again, yes or no. I have no way on x box one to give any system info. I know this is a wide spread issue. It is game breaking and most people can not play the game
  • Arh773Arh773 Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245454Members
    Hey so I'm experiencing a big that almost made it impossible to escape my Cyclops there is just a invisible wall in it I have tried reloading outing stuff on it going out of the ship putting new power cells and upgrades in it in case it resets it and nothing it's still there
    Would love to send a pic but it says I can't stop ya send help please
  • killa5635killa5635 Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245486Members
    I just stuck on the first loading screen plz help
  • Kid_Hosey421Kid_Hosey421 Ohio Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245489Members
    edited December 2018
    Can't get pass title screen..
  • Kid_Hosey421Kid_Hosey421 Ohio Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245489Members
    killa5635 wrote: »
    I just stuck on the first loading screen plz help

I am as well
  • AnimazrielAnimazriel Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245525Members
    I cant get past the title screen, i press the menu button when in asks then no longer recognizes any inputs
  • MRLEGENDMRLEGEND Join Date: 2018-12-17 Member: 246127Members
    I've been playing for about a month; I guess before the 1.0 release. I get in fine, but it seems the more hours I put into it, the crappier the performance. As of right now I cannot go within 200 meters of my life pod or the frame rate drops to below ONE frame a second. Literally the screen will freeze for 5-10 seconds. I had a power outage at my base so I had to return to the pod to cook...it took more than 40 minutes to make 2 waters and two fish...I almost died. Lining up to the hatch...repeatedly pressing buttons hoping it will catc...and this is on the xbox one x...

I don't want to start over, and if I have to go back to that pod, I'm uninstalling this...how could you ever green light this for release?
  • PirateDiverPirateDiver USA Join Date: 2018-12-15 Member: 245851Members
    I bought the game jan 15th 2018 and it worked fine on my xbox one s but less than 30 days later I upgraded to the xbox one X and once I did that my account hasn't synched to your server since and its been 11 months now. How do I fix this issue??