Protip Achievement doesn't work

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
This discussion was created from comments split from: Achievements in NS2?.

Comments

• EratoErato Join Date: 2018-12-08 Member: 245322Members
    Hey Guys, I was wondering if it's still possible to get the achievement Unleashed? Since I was playing this game back when there where no achievements and now I missed a lot of stuff so I try to go for the 100% =)
  • EratoErato Join Date: 2018-12-08 Member: 245322Members
    Hey Guys,

I have a question. The Achievement Protip is buggy for me. It won't trigger. Just 2 minutes ago was the last time I parasited a marine and killed him with 2 bites but I got no achievement. Can anybody help me? =)
  • SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Hi,

please don't resurrect years old topics the next time ;)

To answer your questions:
    1. You can still unlock all achievements.
    2. Make sure you are playing at a dedicated server and cheats are disabled to unlock the achievement. For the pro tip achievement you have to kill a marine with exactly 2 bites and 1 parasite attacks. That's only possible to do until marines get the first armor upgrade.