MacOS compatible with Subnautica Below Zero

ChugarstuffChugarstuff Join Date: 2018-11-06 Member: 244550Members
Will MacOS compatible be with Subnautica Below Zero? I love playing Subnautica on my Mac! Thank you!

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    ...Why would it not?
  • dasCKDdasCKD Join Date: 2017-11-14 Member: 233978Members
    ...Why would it not?

It's not an uncommon concern. Games developed in proprietary or even more traditional engines tend to be operating system bound. To the OP though, you probably don't have to worry too much as Unity makes it very easy to create versions for various operating systems.
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    dasCKD wrote: »
    ...Why would it not?

It's not an uncommon concern. Games developed in proprietary or even more traditional engines tend to be operating system bound. To the OP though, you probably don't have to worry too much as Unity makes it very easy to create versions for various operating systems.

It's pretty much agreed that there will be a mac version.
  • dasCKDdasCKD Join Date: 2017-11-14 Member: 233978Members
    SPIRIN1224 wrote: »
    ...Why would it not?

It's pretty much agreed that there will be a mac version.

I didn't say otherwise.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    ...Why would it not?

I'm saying that since Subnautica was available on Mac-OS, why would that change in the next game?

Either way, it will.