Add a way to name the Save-Games

Jarod997Jarod997 Ottawa, Canada Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236869Members
It's kind of frustrating have 5 different save games and not really knowing which is which. The thumbnail sort of helps, the icons help somewhat, the date and time don't help at all.

Just add a custom text label box, please.

Comments

• awesomegamer9786awesomegamer9786 Join Date: 2018-07-25 Member: 242467Members
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    I would love if they let you make multiple save points that you can load, such as many other games do. I need to quick-save so often, but then I can't load that save.

Naming saves would be enjoyable and nice, as then you could organize them better.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    A current cumbersome workaround is to change the thumbnail and add some text in this image:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Subnautica\SNAppData\SavedGames\slotXXXX\screenshot.jpg

The downside is that every time you save, it get's overwritten, so you'd have to keep a copy in that folder and after each gaming session delete the original one and replace it with your modified copy.