Add a way to name the Save-Games

Jarod997Jarod997 Ottawa, Canada Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236869Members Posts: 11 Fully active user
It's kind of frustrating have 5 different save games and not really knowing which is which. The thumbnail sort of helps, the icons help somewhat, the date and time don't help at all.

Just add a custom text label box, please.
SnailsAttackVoxelawesomegamer9786BlueBottleAnomalyDetectedKouji_San

Comments

• awesomegamer9786awesomegamer9786 Join Date: 2018-07-25 Member: 242467Members Posts: 26 Advanced user
    Yes! I need this!
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 768 Advanced user
    I would love if they let you make multiple save points that you can load, such as many other games do. I need to quick-save so often, but then I can't load that save.

Naming saves would be enjoyable and nice, as then you could organize them better.
    ================Anom================
    "Open windows, closing doors,
    God can't help us anymore!
    Souls forever, come and go,
    Burn all the bridges and fire in the hole!"
    ================Anom================
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    A current cumbersome workaround is to change the thumbnail and add some text in this image:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Subnautica\SNAppData\SavedGames\slotXXXX\screenshot.jpg

The downside is that every time you save, it get's overwritten, so you'd have to keep a copy in that folder and after each gaming session delete the original one and replace it with your modified copy.

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts