No reaper leviathan?????

Chrisred94Chrisred94 virginia Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217780Members
I've traveled to every location the reaper should be spawning, but no luck, is it just a bug that it isn't spawning? (I also tried Dec console commands to spawn, nothing happened) or is it not in the game yet???

Comments

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    Currently the Reaper Leviathan is not implemented in the Xbox One version of the game. It will be included in the next update which is hoped to be released within a couple of weeks, as the update will catch us up to date with the PC version.
  • abominable_joemanabominable_joeman Join Date: 2018-09-23 Member: 243721Members
    Hi guys,

Sorry for bringing back a 2 year old post but I'm new and I can't open my own thread.

So was this ever solved? It's Sept 2018, the game is in full release now... I've opened a new (PC) save and played about 20 hours, explored all over the surface level map including going to the aurora several times, resource collecting around the dunes and floating islands extensively, and going into the bulb zone.

In this particular save I haven't encountered a single reaper ANYWHERE. I've had the ghosts chase me, and there are plenty of seatreaders and reefbacks, but no reapers to be found.

In my previous save, the first thing I did was try to raid the aurora and got chased away by a reaper, so I know they're supposed to be there...

I'm not complaining like, it's made my life as an underwater farmer pretty peaceful...
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Hi guys,

Sorry for bringing back a 2 year old post but I'm new and I can't open my own thread.

So was this ever solved? It's Sept 2018, the game is in full release now... I've opened a new (PC) save and played about 20 hours, explored all over the surface level map including going to the aurora several times, resource collecting around the dunes and floating islands extensively, and going into the bulb zone.

In this particular save I haven't encountered a single reaper ANYWHERE. I've had the ghosts chase me, and there are plenty of seatreaders and reefbacks, but no reapers to be found.

In my previous save, the first thing I did was try to raid the aurora and got chased away by a reaper, so I know they're supposed to be there...

I'm not complaining like, it's made my life as an underwater farmer pretty peaceful...

1) This thread was made back when the Reaper Leviathan was not implemented, as the comment right above yours said.
    2) This was solved for the same reason above.
    3) This is the Xbox section, you should prob have put this somewhere else.

As for an actual answer:
    The questions I have are:
    - How old is your save?
    - Have you already attempted to verify the game files / re-install?
    - Can you send your output log to see the issue?