[potential spoiler] I played through the whole game again just for one purpose.

FlamingChickenWingsFlamingChickenWings Netherlands Join Date: 2017-10-27 Member: 233751Members

Comments

• JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    How did you get FIVE?
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    How did you get FIVE?

Probably from other time capsules.
  • FlamingChickenWingsFlamingChickenWings Netherlands Join Date: 2017-10-27 Member: 233751Members
    How did you get FIVE?

no, there's five in the game, at these places:.
    One in each of the mushroom forests, one in the dunes sinkhole, one in the grand reef degasi base and one in the lost river alien place
    The point of this picture is that I replayed the whole game to put them in the time capsule and let someone else have 10 of these adorable little monsters in their game, but after finally finding them all and building the rocket it tells me that you're not allowed to put that in the time capsule.
    Whole game for nought!
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    edited September 2018
    How did you get FIVE?

How would he get it from a time capsule if the whole article is based on how he couldn't put them in a time capsule!?
    By the way, had NO IDEA that they were five. I thought they were FOUR. I know what I'm doing soon!
  • LavLav Minsk, Belarus Join Date: 2018-06-18 Member: 241524Members
    How would he get it from a time capsule if the whole article is based on how he couldn't put them in a time capsule!?
    There are plenty of time capsules sent before the cuddlefish eggs ban was implemented. Some of them naturally contain cuddlefish eggs. I've got one once with the latest game version, so it does happen.

But yeah, there are five eggs. I once spent like two hours investigating the western Mushroom Forest tree caves, searching for the last egg, to no success. Then I learned there's more than one cave in that tree... :#
  • FlamingChickenWingsFlamingChickenWings Netherlands Join Date: 2017-10-27 Member: 233751Members
    Lav wrote: »
    There are plenty of time capsules sent before the cuddlefish eggs ban was implemented. Some of them naturally contain cuddlefish eggs. I've got one once with the latest game version, so it does happen.

But yeah, there are five eggs. I once spent like two hours investigating the western Mushroom Forest tree caves, searching for the last egg, to no success. Then I learned there's more than one cave in that tree... :#

I didn't realize they banned it. That's too bad, because this is absolutely the best use for time capsules. I'll prefer a cuddlefish egg over nickel or kyanite any day!

I had a lot of trouble with the eastern mushroom cave because I kept not spotting the one hole you need to go into. I must've gone past it at least six times. Knowing where they are is one thing, knowing how to get there another.
    Lav wrote: »

Okay, got it. It's probably banned because it would be crazy to have 50 cuddlefishes across the world.