Subnautica Next PC Bug Fix Update :)

MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members
Just two questions.

1. Is there an upcoming "Bug Fix Update" for the PC version of Subnautica and a rough guesstimate of when that will be.

2. How big is the Subnautica Development team.

Thank You. :)

Comments

• JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Don't know the first question but for the second one, its like 25-30 ish people
  • LeeTwentyThreeLeeTwentyThree Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Members
    @Mazzy wrote: »
    Just two questions.

1. Is there an upcoming "Bug Fix Update" for the PC version of Subnautica and a rough guesstimate of when that will be.

1. There might be one before the DLC release... maybe. Idk

2. Probably what @JustAHat said
    Just two questions.

not a DLC, a seperate game
  • MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members
    edited August 2018
    At least i got my answer from the devs, Silence.

I need to use a cheat just to get through one particular spot in the inactive lava zone without my prawn suit glitching and me stuck inside it while inside the cyclops. This happens when i re enter the cyclops in that particular zone.

For once i would like to complete the one play through of the game without using a cheat in this area.

F8 submissions made a few times nada feedback.

I have gifted this game 4 times so its not as if i am not supporting it.
  • LeeTwentyThreeLeeTwentyThree Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Members
    @JustAHat wrote: »
    Just two questions.

I know. Anyone can call it whatever they want. It's still close to the same meaning. I only call it a DLC because that's what the Devs and most other people. I'm getting sick of people criticizing other people for calling it "DLC" or "Expansion" when it doesn't matter.
    Just two questions.

I know. Anyone can call it whatever they want. It's still close to the same meaning. I only call it a DLC because that's what the Devs and most other people. I'm getting sick of people criticizing other people for calling it "DLC" or "Expansion" when it doesn't matter.

The devs aren't calling it a DLC, they have been specifically saying its NOT a DLC
  • AngryB34rAngryB34r USA Join Date: 2018-12-31 Member: 247647Members
    edited December 2018
  • cachorroloucobrcachorroloucobr Join Date: 2018-12-28 Member: 247449Members
    My settings are:
    processor: INTEL CORE i7 2600k
    graphic card: ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 8GB
    ram: 12 GB
    hdd: 3TB

I can't play the game properly, because when I'm on the game, the fps drops from 60 to 5fps... I don't know what I can do to run this game properly. Will developers' subnautica release some patch to fix this issue?

• ЭйТыКакТебяТамЭйТыКакТебяТам Scythia Join Date: 2018-12-31 Member: 247668Members
    edited December 2018
    JustAHat wrote: »

The devs aren't calling it a DLC, they have been specifically saying its NOT a DLC

In other words, I can finish the game safely without fear that I will miss something? So how is this going to be another full-blown story? Which will have to be held again? excuse me well, I've not yet figured out the settings and so somehow, put everything in a spoiler.

Другими словами, я могу заканчивать игру смело не боясь что я чёто пропущу? Так как это будет другая полномасштабная история? Которую надо будет проходить за ново? прошу прощение чёта я пока не разобрался в настройках и поэтому как-то, поместил всё в спойлер.
  • stottersstotters Join Date: 2018-12-25 Member: 247063Members
    My settings are:
    processor: INTEL CORE i7 2600k
    graphic card: ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 8GB
    ram: 12 GB
    hdd: 3TB

I can't play the game properly, because when I'm on the game, the fps drops from 60 to 5fps... I don't know what I can do to run this game properly. Will developers' subnautica release some patch to fix this issue?

v sync seems to make it run smoother when you enable it. if that doesn't work then lower the graphics
  • BaddestProBaddestPro Germany Join Date: 2019-01-20 Member: 249078Members
  • Phomann13Phomann13 Join Date: 2019-01-20 Member: 249085Members
    About "bug fixes" ... whilst exploring the arura I jumped out of the water in the cargo room and wound up inside the hull of the arura but stuck outside of all the rooms with no way back in ... anyone else ... really don't want to restart