Is Xbox One up to date??

RJEB94RJEB94 Canada Join Date: 2018-07-24 Member: 242436Members
Hello. I am hoping the devs will read what i write here but I just have a small question. I have been playing Subnautica on Xbox one game preview since day 1 but i have stopped playing. I am an OCD type of player that does not like playing games if it is missing any updates but since Subnautica is pretty close to a console release i just have to ask this to calm my OCD problem. Are we missing any updates?? Does xbox one have everything the PC version has and the last update before launch is just bug fixes now?? Now if we have everything then i will start playing subnautica all the way through to the end game sequence. But if we are still waiting on 1 more update then my OCD will keep me from playing until that update comes out. So is the next update a content update or are you guys just polishing up the rest of the bugs for version 1.0??

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Xbox has all the same content as PC does. It's just not as good with performance (which is why we're not calling it finished yet).

We're working with Panic Button closely to make sure performance improves and we're trying to put out a patch as soon as we can.
  • RJEB94RJEB94 Canada Join Date: 2018-07-24 Member: 242436Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Xbox has all the same content as PC does. It's just not as good with performance (which is why we're not calling it finished yet).

We're working with Panic Button closely to make sure performance improves and we're trying to put out a patch as soon as we can.

Thank you for that information Obraxis. Take your time with the next patch/update. You guys are doing a great job despite all the negativity and bad comments you get. Those people do not know all the time you guys are investing into this project as by the sounds of Youtuber lets plays of Subnautica you guys were pretty close on giving up on the project of Subnautica for whatever reason but due to everyone's youtube videos, generated quite a community revolving over Subnautica that you guys perked up and worked hard to give such an AMAZING game that through the bugs and whatever performance issues we can tell ALOT went into this project trying to get the A.I and coding and programming and models to all work together. I know 90% of the people in the community would never be able to make any game like Subnautica. You guys did great on it and I can not wait to see what you guys do with the future expansions that are being talked about. I will start playing again and work through to the end game sequence. Anyway great job on the Xbox version. It has come a long way since the early builds. I notice a substantial amount of less frame drops on my game now and i love how the game plays.

Also I love your name. I am going to take a wild guess and say your name had a part to play in the "Obraxis Prime Massacre" reference in Subnautica lol
  • princemogaprincemoga India Join Date: 2018-07-29 Member: 242533Members
    Great information
    Awesome forum
  • stick_joe_v2stick_joe_v2 Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242562Members
    Obraxis wrote: »

Cant wait!