HEADER CHECKSUM ILLEGAL

XXcoopVIIXXcoopVII xbox one Join Date: 2017-04-25 Member: 229962Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
Save data loading failed (header checksum illegal)

This is the error I am getting when trying to load my game on 4/25/16. Please help!
Dank_potatoTerv

Comments

• XXcoopVIIXXcoopVII xbox one Join Date: 2017-04-25 Member: 229962Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
  • Dank_potatoDank_potato Join Date: 2017-07-06 Member: 231636Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I'm having the same issue but I don't know how to fix it.
  • Big_Ole_MoistBig_Ole_Moist Join Date: 2018-02-25 Member: 238289Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Yea I have the same thing too. I have tried everything to uninstalling the game and restarting it and nothing. Me and my friends were trying to have a race to see who could beat first and I was in the lead.
    ziggyzag07
  • ziggyzag07ziggyzag07 Join Date: 2018-02-27 Member: 238387Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Same here
  • LordomonkeyLordomonkey United States Join Date: 2018-03-05 Member: 238633Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I'm new to the game and have put around 24 hours in when the same thing happen to me. Is there like a way to load up an earlier save or something? I don't mind losing some progress but I definitely do not want to lose my entire save and start over again.
  • TervTerv Join Date: 2018-03-21 Member: 239368Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    plz devs please i beg you fix this bug i have 2 day+ in my save and i don't want to reset
  • TervTerv Join Date: 2018-03-21 Member: 239368Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    yo is anyone plan on helping me?????!!!!!!!!!!

devs i spent money on this game and i love the game but when i lose over 2 days of game progress i get pissed please someone REPLY!!!
    Reapo1
  • Reapo1Reapo1 uk Join Date: 2018-04-24 Member: 240308Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    Same issue here Xbox one user. Header checksum illegal. Try again?
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron. Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 460 Advanced user
    I would assume this would be maybe a pirate protection malfunction.

By that, I mean a protection against illegal copies. A bug must have caused some Xboxes to show this even on legit copies.
    ================Anomaly================

People say the world is a lost cause.
    They have no faith

You have to have faith.

And I have faith that Video Games
    will make the world better.

• Reapo1Reapo1 uk Join Date: 2018-04-24 Member: 240308Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    fair enough, not had opportinty to check the whole forum. Are you aware of any fix at this point? only bought the game yesterday tbh so not a huge issue, just unfortunate.

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron. Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 460 Advanced user
    Reapo1 wrote: »
    fair enough, not had opportinty to check the whole forum. Are you aware of any fix at this point? only bought the game yesterday tbh so not a huge issue, just unfortunate.

The only fix I can currently come up with is do a full re-install or attempt to contact the UWE team by email.

People say the world is a lost cause.
    They have no faith

You have to have faith.

And I have faith that Video Games
    will make the world better.