Subnautica Update 84 on Xbox One - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica Update 84 on Xbox One - Subnautica

Subnautica Update 84 is now available on Xbox One. Update 84 contains all the content of the Steam version – including rocket bug fixing. Check out the Update 84 blog...

Read the full story here

Comments

• chris88chris88 United Kingdom Join Date: 2017-07-30 Member: 232136Members
    Just keep doing what your doing either way I am still loving the game
  • LAZYNOOB2017LAZYNOOB2017 United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-12-31 Member: 225824Members
    Wait. So they've released the ending but aren't officially calling it 1.0 until they've done some optimisation?
  • OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
    Awesome game for sure. When will these show up in game? I've started a new game and last night while using Ion cubes to open the gates it would act like I was placing it in but then it would drop off to the side. It would open the gate, but this is new as on my previous play through it was placed in the cube properly.
  • TheHappyRaiderTheHappyRaider USA Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236929Members
    I hope the bug is fixed where you can't access the Prawn Suit's upgrades while its in a Moon Pool!
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    Wait. So they've released the ending but aren't officially calling it 1.0 until they've done some optimisation?

Yes, that's exactly correct. We didn't want to hold anything back from our Xbox players even though we're still working on technical issues.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Max wrote: »

Yes, that's exactly correct. We didn't want to hold anything back from our Xbox players even though we're still working on technical issues.

It's good to hear you folks on the Xbox are getting cared for by the devs! Hope 1.0 is officially released soon for you guys.
  • dustyrobbodustyrobbo uk Join Date: 2018-03-15 Member: 239102Members
    Hi all great game you guys are developing for the xbox after seeing the pc version onmighty jungles youtube page,
    having a great time but got a few questions
    1. will there be a upgrade for the graphics rendering as iv got stuck many times in the seamoth on scenery iteams and fell of the map.
    2. plz tell me this will be a split screen co-op game as it would be awesome.
    3. will there be some sorta map iteam as iam currently using a picture on my phone to get about.

many thanks for any answers you can give and keep up the great game
  • Aunny123Aunny123 Join Date: 2018-03-14 Member: 239066Members
    Will the frame rate / rendering be improved from the game preview? Currently it is unplayable in some areas, and it makes it difficult to explore in larger areas with more enemies. I'm sure I speak for everyone by saying that I appreciate the support and the updates even though the game is not fully released. If this game can run a smooth 60 fps and render far enough so that Leviathans don't pop into our screen out of nowhere, I would be very happy! Thank you for the updates!
  • NomanNoman Cape Town Join Date: 2018-02-26 Member: 238313Members
    thanks Hugh.
    When 1.0 is released, will progress carry over or will I have to start a new game. Keen to know if achievements will unlock if progress carries over.
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members
    Have you fixed the bug where the fish faze through the base?
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members
    Also I thought this might be a cool touch what if you made the cynimatc trailer implemented to the tital screen
  • wilson987wilson987 England Join Date: 2017-12-20 Member: 234515Members

It's good to hear you folks on the Xbox are getting cared for by the devs! Hope 1.0 is officially released soon for you guys.

Hey thanks for working on the game and fixing some bugs but I still have a immersion breaking glitch where colour gradients mix and fill the screen in yellow/red/blue/green and black which I thought would of been fixed as of the new update but I am sadly disappointed can you get some people to work on fixing and removing the bug?
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    I am looking forward to seeing the final optimised version of this game on XBox. At the moment I just can't bring myself to playing it on XBox due to its awful optimization. I play it on the XB1X, which is supposed to be the most powerful games console to date, but the amount of slow-loading, pop ins and "blank canvas" I see before the scenery loads (mainly underwater) is game/immersion breaking. However, I am confident that the developers will address this in due time (just as they did with the PC version), so that us XBoxers can play it as the devs intended. Keep up the good work devs.
  • phoenix_burnedphoenix_burned Join Date: 2017-06-15 Member: 231119Members
    Yay. I've been always wanting to play ever since jacksepticeye played and I hot it and I'm like heaven. When it is able to fully released I will get it and play it. :3
  • PlumbGecko8016PlumbGecko8016 United States of America Join Date: 2018-03-08 Member: 238709Members
    Yes! And yes I use XBOX
  • Camdenator11Camdenator11 Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238922Members
    Hey I play Subnautica on a PC and I also have oculus. I was excited to see the opening scene animation where you launch yourself off the ship in vr, but that didn't happen, instead it just sent me right to the life pod and that was kind of a let down. If there is someway you can put in the animation that would greatly be appreciated. Also when I try to dock my seamoth in my cyclops it disappears with my seamoth. If you can't do the animation in vr because of nausea or some other reason I will understand, but just take a look at it.
  • aszenaszen germany Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239203Members
    Hi

I have a question.
    Di I need to do something for the update? Because in the updates on xbox is nothing standing there
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
    Thanks for your hardwork can't wait till the full release comes out ..
  • Rychu33Rychu33 Join Date: 2018-03-18 Member: 239270Members
    i know it takes a lot oftime but i'd like to see more creatures
  • HidanprimeHidanprime The Moon Join Date: 2016-08-18 Member: 221470Members
    My only request for Xbox One's release: More achievements. You have the opportunity to have some really creative achievements and some really challenging ones. Like disabling the QEP before Sunbeam arrives.
    Dear developers
    I have played the Xbox one version of subnautica sense it first came out and I love every bit of the game. Sure there aare some bugs here and there but I love your game I have many gamegames over 350 to be exact but I always go to my Xbox one or check this website to see when the latest update will be. Now i would like to tell you a few bugs I ran into sense the eye candy update and before it. Before the eye candy update when I would look at the sky there would be a black square patch on the sun and it would glitch in and out it was a bit annoying but I got used to it but after the eye candy update the black square I used to see was gone but not soon after I started playing I'd look around and suddenly black squares would pop up and start to cover my screen till I can't see anymore sometimes I'd look around it would change into shades of a single color like red green blue purple it really bothers me I hope in the latest update that will be fixed as well as the world to load in faster in some areas like the lost river and lower
    P.s. I hope you can fix the glitch with the fish phasing through the base
  • vlab22vlab22 Brasil Join Date: 2018-03-19 Member: 239280Members
    edited March 2018
    Subnautica is my 2018 GOTY
    Update not to Brazil region?
  • phoenix_burnedphoenix_burned Join Date: 2017-06-15 Member: 231119Members
    Im painting my room of the jelly mushroom caves. CAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME <3 Thanks for the update. it gorgeous. Slow and steady wins the race the turtle says. so take your time. we all are patient.
  • ShadowEclipse35ShadowEclipse35 Join Date: 2018-03-20 Member: 239324Members
    Keep up the good work I'm loving this game, and yeah the lag on the game happens most when to the surface.
  • CaiobrzCaiobrz Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236501Members
    With such a bug infested PC release, how is UW even trying to make an XBOX version? Microsoft is a lot less flexible with buggy games that cause influx of refund requests, or worse, noticing the game is a bug fest after the refund period.

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    edited March 2018
    Caiobrz wrote: »
    With such a bug infested PC release, how is UW even trying to make an XBOX version? Microsoft is a lot less flexible with buggy games that cause influx of refund requests, or worse, noticing the game is a bug fest after the refund period.

1) Calm down. It would be nicer if you posted bug reports instead of criticizing them.
    2) What bugs? Explain them, please.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    There are some bugs in PC, like thermometer appearing in the blueprints tab, but most of these bugs are minor. There are major bugs with terrain clipping, like prawn going through the terrain, though in most Unity games I have seen one can clip into the terrain very easily, so I'm not sure if terrain clipping is a Unity issue or not.
  • P0ptart2391P0ptart2391 United States Join Date: 2018-03-26 Member: 239507Members
    One bug that showed up on my game before this update (and it's still there unfortunately) is when I have an item in my hand and I move it gets put away, or changes to a different item. Or if I don't have an item in hand it brings an item up. It makes it very difficult to use tools like the scanner, flashlight, and habitat builder.
  • LampostOwlLampostOwl Join Date: 2018-03-27 Member: 239549Members
    Hello, I turned on my xbox the other day and the game never loaded to the menu page, just stuck on the first image of the player on top of the lifepod staring at the aurora. I left it like this about half an hour and no change.
  • buzzibuzzi Italia Join Date: 2018-01-23 Member: 235499Members
    And for ps4 realese?