Cuddlefish teory

weakpenguenweakpenguen Join Date: 2018-02-06 Member: 237005Members
Well i was reading pda entrys and i think i was found somethink.
cuddlefishes maybe remaning precursers eggs.
pda says " It is also possible the cuddelfish has been genetically altered, or even imported to 4546B from another world."
genetically altered and imported to 4546B from another world ?

İn alien sanctuary we have this data :
"This terminal contains data mapping the complete biological history of a member of the alien species.

The dataset is hugely complex, but some basic facts can be reconstructed.

Was grown from seed(egg??) 1,708 earth years ago
Separated from broodlings early for special training"

they also found near or in alien bases.

what do you think.

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    The entry says seed (not an egg)
    Also if the precursors are the cuddlefish this won't make any sense with the scale of the structures.
    You might say they altered themselves after all these buildings are constructed but that will cross with one info in the pda
    That they are left in permanent stasis also the cuddlefish behavior should be a lot more intelligent then it currently is and it won't be that connected to you (aliens don't like aliens)
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    @adel_50
    It's a baby alien and babies are always cute and dumb.
    Maalteromm wrote: »
    @adel_50
    It's a baby alien and babies are always cute and dumb.

I was a baby in the egg but when it hatched it became an adult much like every single specimen in the game
  • weakpenguenweakpenguen Join Date: 2018-02-06 Member: 237005Members
    edited March 2018
    @adel_50 well search data says about one precurser enter the karal program at 96years old and its damn young.
    we saw some young aliens like baby sea emporors and young reefbacks. so it possible to be a baby precurser.

its young and do silly thinks so what.

not: i forgoth about young seatraders and young floaters.
    @adel_50 well search data says about one precurser enter the karal program at 96years old and its damn young.
    we saw some young aliens like baby sea emporors and young reefbacks. so it possible to be a baby precurser.

its young and do silly thinks so what.

not: i forgoth about young seatraders and young floaters.

But the entry also says that he grew from a seed not an egg also he was separated from broodlings so everything so far is pointing at it being a fauna that has lived in the past and now its on the edge of extinction and every one of their eggs are now in stasis or its not indigenous to 4546b
    so you say precorsers are plant becoue of they grow from seeds.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Could be an alien dog.
    so you say precorsers are plant becoue of they grow from seeds.

No I'm not saying that I'm saying that they have more of a huminoid look because if you look at the rifle it's the pda says that it has a strong resemblance to our Weapons
    ok lets think. humans makes robots which looks likes humans . precorsers may do the same on warper. warper has 2 arms and 5 legs just like cuddlefish. so there is 2 options, precorsers was geneticly engineered cuddlefish to make warpers or they produce them from their image.

also Alien Containment pda says "Select carefully which lifeforms you bring onboard - they may also be studying you. "
  • SgtHawkSgtHawk Join Date: 2018-02-13 Member: 237545Members
    You do realise that all this PDA extracts from the precursor data terminals relate to the Sea Emporer specimen they researched, do you?
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    Isn't there quite a bit of evidence that the precursors had merged with machines?
    They comment about uploading their minds to computers, that's not necessarily merging with machines. Maybe they uploaded their minds to a computer so that later they could reimplant it onto a new body.
    Not saying they didn't have the tech, just pointing out that they didn't necessarily use bionic bodies.

If fully merging with machines was an option, then the kharaa wouldn't be so dangerous to them.
    I think our best guess is that the precursors could be a bio mechanical lifeform
    Probably, but biomechanical lifeforms have babies too.
    If you take a bionic man and a bionic woman, they won't make a bionic baby. The baby may be modified later, but it won't be born part machine.
    Maalteromm wrote: »
    Probably, but biomechanical lifeforms have babies too.
    If you take a bionic man and a bionic woman, they won't make a bionic baby. The baby may be modified later, but it won't be born part machine.

Well hopefully in the upcoming dlc the devs will shed some light on this and maybe even seeing a precursors
  • NuclearTestingNuclearTesting Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232082Members
    edited March 2018
    sedfNHUGT&^YUFbayus6 yghu7eiyhb vfchy7aghf cv765eystgu8tgrtf6yt5d7gd6 strbhfv786 setyg fc86cw7yjbkvg6uf7y,j hvcaUI JM /n.vhniyujkm756tuyqszxfdscf vx
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    The Warpers were made from a different life form the precusors found. So I find it HIGH unlikely the Warpers are precusors
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    But hey, it is better than that Degasis turned into Warpers theory
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members

There was a theory of the degasi survivors turning into warpers? What are these forums coming to...
    Recursion wrote: »

There was a theory of the degasi survivors turning into warpers? What are these forums coming to...

That would be cool as hell.

Warping Degasi Zombie Clones !! Pre-order now this exciting new DLC and get the exclusive free zombie cuddlefish.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Recursion wrote: »

That theory was an old one. Basically people thought the Degasi survivors were genetically altered by the carrar, thus turning them into warpers. Actually, I wouldn’t mind if that was the storyline.
    edited March 2018
    Yes but the problem is that when Warpers were added it was already known they were made by the precusors. But yeah the theories this game has get pretty dumb. Some of the theories, like the planet has more than one gun theory, were good at one point but have since then been proven false. But other theories make no sense at all. I heard a theory that timelords are precusors.
    Yes but the problem is that when Warpers were added it was already known they were made by the precusors. But yeah the theories this game has get pretty dumb. Some of the theories, like the planet has more than one gun theory, were good at one point but have since then been proven false. But other theories make no sense at all. I heard a theory that timelords are precusors.

Next thing you see is that the ghost leviathans are your workmates that hated you ever since they knew you and now they are out for revenge (that is the best thing i came up with in 5 minutes )
  • VoxelVoxel Join Date: 2017-07-10 Member: 231713Members
    I disagreed because of your "teory"
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    edited March 2018
    adel_50 wrote: »
    The entry says seed (not an egg)
    Also if the precursors are the cuddlefish this won't make any sense with the scale of the structures.
    You might say they altered themselves after all these buildings are constructed but that will cross with one info in the pda
    That they are left in permanent stasis also the cuddlefish behavior should be a lot more intelligent then it currently is and it won't be that connected to you (aliens don't like aliens)

First, a baby wouldn't be the same size as an adult, which would have been what built the structures.

Second, in some languages (obviously not English), seed an egg are the same word, which makes a certain amount of sense because they are in many ways the same thing.

Third, infants do not hold the prejudices their parents have by nature, they have to learn them (and hopefully will not). Fearing the unknown is a learned trait.