So... Subnautica is launching what's next?

124»

Comments

• ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited March 2018
    natural selection source anyone?
  • HandschuhHandschuh Join Date: 2005-03-08 Member: 44338Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    If there is a way to implement adjustable Field of View...
  • ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited March 2018
    Handschuh wrote: »
    If there is a way to implement adjustable Field of View...

Is this what you wanted? or is it too customisable? also allows you to use left or right hand too!

It's not like Sparks silly FOV where it streches/pulls the screen more so then most other games.

I'd really appreciate if @Max @Flayra could perhaps give us access to the Natural Selection source they were working on? i know you had converted all the assets to Source engine back in 2007/2008 because someone had leaked this to some of our members in Australia/NZ community and it wasn't a joke either, came to us a few months before charlie posted his "natural section 2" video about the phong illuminated dynamic infestation (or earlier) :-)

That or lend me max for a few hours!
  • skav2skav2 Join Date: 2007-05-28 Member: 61037Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Isnt source a bit too outdated to use for a new game?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    skav2 wrote: »

Titanfall 2 was made in source. I know, I was surprised, too. Game ran amazing.
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    Vetinari wrote: »

I've heard that they completely replaced the rendering pipeline and other chunks of the engine, though.
  • skav2skav2 Join Date: 2007-05-28 Member: 61037Members, Reinforced - Gold

Owen Wilson "wow" I didnt know that.

Nintendows wrote: »

I've heard that they completely replaced the rendering pipeline and other chunks of the engine, though.

Oh. Well I hear good things about Unreal engine 4 and Unity *more so UE4". I would love to see a next gen NS game.

• StardogStardog Join Date: 2004-10-25 Member: 32448Members
    edited May 2018

Owen Wilson "wow" I didnt know that.

Nintendows wrote: »

Oh. Well I hear good things about Unreal engine 4 and Unity *more so UE4". I would love to see a next gen NS game.

My remake of NS1 will be out in just 5 years time! Unity engine.