Deconstructing Certain Items

Dozer826Dozer826 Join Date: 2018-02-28 Member: 238432Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
I’ve been trying to do some rearranging of my base, but for some reason I can’t figure out how to deconstruct my water filtration or moon pool. The water filtration says the storage is full or something so I take the water and salt out and says the same thing. Then I let it fill up and the machine shuts down, but still says it’s full. Is there an on/off switch.

The moon pool said the same thing, I deconstructed everything inside including the reinforcement panel and still no luck. What am I missing?

Comments

• DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members Posts: 142 Advanced user
    Make sure you have plenty of space in your personal inventory for all the resources from the deconstruction process.
    Peeper on the streets, Reaper in the sheets.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members Posts: 519 Advanced user
    DarthOmnis wrote: »
    Make sure you have plenty of space in your personal inventory for all the resources from the deconstruction process.
    I don't think that's got much to do with it.
  • LordDregovLordDregov Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237588Members Posts: 33 Advanced user
    Dozer826 wrote: »
    I’ve been trying to do some rearranging of my base, but for some reason I can’t figure out how to deconstruct my water filtration or moon pool. The water filtration says the storage is full or something so I take the water and salt out and says the same thing. Then I let it fill up and the machine shuts down, but still says it’s full. Is there an on/off switch.

The moon pool said the same thing, I deconstructed everything inside including the reinforcement panel and still no luck. What am I missing?

It's talking about your personal inventory. You reclaim the resources it took to build when you deconstruct. Dump some stuff out of your pockets then deconstruct.