Deconstructing Certain Items

Dozer826Dozer826 Join Date: 2018-02-28 Member: 238432Members
I’ve been trying to do some rearranging of my base, but for some reason I can’t figure out how to deconstruct my water filtration or moon pool. The water filtration says the storage is full or something so I take the water and salt out and says the same thing. Then I let it fill up and the machine shuts down, but still says it’s full. Is there an on/off switch.

The moon pool said the same thing, I deconstructed everything inside including the reinforcement panel and still no luck. What am I missing?

Comments

• DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    Make sure you have plenty of space in your personal inventory for all the resources from the deconstruction process.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    DarthOmnis wrote: »
    Make sure you have plenty of space in your personal inventory for all the resources from the deconstruction process.
    I don't think that's got much to do with it.
  • LordDregovLordDregov Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237588Members
    Dozer826 wrote: »
    I’ve been trying to do some rearranging of my base, but for some reason I can’t figure out how to deconstruct my water filtration or moon pool. The water filtration says the storage is full or something so I take the water and salt out and says the same thing. Then I let it fill up and the machine shuts down, but still says it’s full. Is there an on/off switch.

The moon pool said the same thing, I deconstructed everything inside including the reinforcement panel and still no luck. What am I missing?

It's talking about your personal inventory. You reclaim the resources it took to build when you deconstruct. Dump some stuff out of your pockets then deconstruct.
  • Hunter387Hunter387 Join Date: 2018-07-01 Member: 241853Members
    Also make sure that there’s not any invisible modules I had a similar problem with my moon pool tried to deconstruct reinforcements but I couldn’t turned out there was an invisible window that wasn’t completely deconstructed.