Subnadica TV show?

wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
So i came across a show called the deep,x0fy79uwesrw.jpeg
And one look says subnadica to me. I think you can sew.

Comments

• wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    I plan to make a match longer post on this, so think of this as a trailer
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    wowwink wrote: »
    I plan to make a match longer post on this, so think of this as a trailer
    Heh, wel their submarines are quite similar to our Seamoth, Cyclops and Prawn as well as their art-style and color scheme...

Trailer
    maxresdefault.jpg

• JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    "A Stark Production"

Tony's branching out?

When I saw the subject, I immediately thought of a reboot of "Gilligan's Isle" but on 4546B. Could be played dark or for laughs. :)
  • comanandrei1993comanandrei1993 Romania Join Date: 2018-01-16 Member: 235106Members
    Kinda necroing this post but... it would be nice to see a Subnautica show by Netflix xD
  • NuclearTestingNuclearTesting Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232082Members
    Ummmm... ok. I have questions. Many questions. Like why are they wearing glowing PRAWN suits... why are these people bringing their kids fourteen thousand leagues under the sea... why does the little speech at the beginning sound like something somebody who wears a tin foil hat to work would come up with... and how far in the future is this set? Anybody have answers?
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Ummmm... ok. I have questions. Many questions. Like why are they wearing glowing PRAWN suits... why are these people bringing their kids fourteen thousand leagues under the sea... why does the little speech at the beginning sound like something somebody who wears a tin foil hat to work would come up with... and how far in the future is this set? Anybody have answers?

Disney magic.