Primary Containment Facility lag For Xbox One

ResilientPanda0ResilientPanda0 Join Date: 2017-10-02 Member: 233359Members
While I was playing on creative and got to the facility it lags and I have to wait 20 minutes to load in the full thing and once I get to a room where there is tubing and other things my game controller shuts off and I turn it back on and its full battery then shuts off again and when I went to put the ion cube in the portal the emperor uncovers it does major lag to my game and shuts me out of it and I have to restart my whole game over again.
If this has happened to you while you were playing comment!

Comments

• dbulhelixdbulhelix Vancouver, Canada Join Date: 2017-11-11 Member: 233938Members
    I came to report much the same... Lot's of frame-skipping or lag in the ILZ. Worse still in the ALZ. Lots of clipping through the ground too. Moreover, my XBOX has hard-crashed twice in the LZ, while it's been otherwise very stable since the latest update.

Your specific issues, ResilientPanda0, are different than mine, but I've not played any creative mode; only survival. It does take a bit longer to load though, but more like 4 minutes.

I'm inclined to suggest the controller malfunction has nothing to do with the game, but I'll not argue the point.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    They're working on improving the performance. And yeah, the alien bases have been pretty laggy.
  • kirbyatemysoulkirbyatemysoul Join Date: 2017-10-23 Member: 233697Members
    i have had issues with controller turning off inspite of fresh batteries in and out of game its not an issue with subnautica you can google it its an issue with xbox
  • NewcastlewatsonNewcastlewatson United Kingdom Join Date: 2017-11-19 Member: 234034Members
    I played the game and i enjoy it but the perfomace is to be exspected from such an early game for the xbox. and graphically it is very satisfying for me. some of the popping i see of youtubers with high end computers i think these should do what introversion did with prison architect run a few month of updates of content and new content then run a month of bug bash and performance
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We're actually working on improving the performance for Xbox & low-end hardware in the Prison & the Quarantine Enforcement Platform right now.
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
    pretty much similar issue, since last patch can't. seem to go to the sea emporer? whole area lags and before I can get to her holding tank. game hard crashes!! not once but every time? never had this issue befo
  • obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    It's not as laggy for me. There has been a vast improvement since the last update.

The issue for me however is spending as little time as possible in there because it can crash pretty badly (causing the xbox to hard crash). If I try and save whilst in there - or near it, then the save icon spins indefinitely but doesn't actually save the game. I left the xbox running overnight but it didn't save and reverted to the save prior.
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members
    Seems to working now for me since the last update, issue I had then if I was scanning all the objects most of the time the game would crash for some reason? Now I just don't scan all of them and carry on! Can't wait till the game finally releases end of the month.... Hopefully!!
  • devilishwolf45devilishwolf45 Join Date: 2017-12-23 Member: 234562Members
    haven't ever noticed this i still feel world chunks still load very slow