Bug? Stalkers

FearXIFearXI Join Date: 2017-08-21 Member: 232529Members
Ok I have no idea how you could even come close to reproducing this.
So I start a new game (Build 55631) and out exploring showing it to a friend (didn't help that a bug popped up kinda making it a hard sell lol) and I picked up 4 stalkers along the way.
They never stopped following me even followed from the bottom up to for more air, twice.
Was all the way to the (forget what it's called) red grass sandy area and swam all the way back to my pod (roughly 400M) and they never let up.
At log out they were still throwing themselves against my pod rolling around on the surface next to it while I looked down at them.

Like I said no clue how to have someone get these Terminator stalkers but figured at least it's something for others and Devs to watch for.
I still have save but no clue how to upload it or what ever but putting that out there.

Comments

• KurasuKurasu Join Date: 2017-06-24 Member: 231322Members
    For a moment, I read this as 'reapers'. That would have been horrifying!
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    FearXI wrote: »
    So I start a new game (Build 55631) and out exploring showing it to a friend (didn't help that a bug popped up kinda making it a hard sell lol) and I picked up 4 stalkers along the way.
    They never stopped following me even followed from the bottom up to for more air, twice.
    Was all the way to the (forget what it's called) red grass sandy area and swam all the way back to my pod (roughly 400M) and they never let up.
    At log out they were still throwing themselves against my pod rolling around on the surface next to it while I looked down at them.

Like I said no clue how to have someone get these Terminator stalkers but figured at least it's something for others and Devs to watch for.
    I still have save but no clue how to upload it or what ever but putting that out there.

Stalkers like shiny things. Did you by any chance have your flashy knife waving about? Unless you need to give them a quick stab to get them to leave you alone (yes that works, they swim off a small distance and then resume normal behavior), put the knife away. You swim faster with your equipment holstered anyways.
  • FearXIFearXI Join Date: 2017-08-21 Member: 232529Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    FearXI wrote: »

Stalkers like shiny things. Did you by any chance have your flashy knife waving about? Unless you need to give them a quick stab to get them to leave you alone (yes that works, they swim off a small distance and then resume normal behavior), put the knife away. You swim faster with your equipment holstered anyways.

Nope as I was showing the start of the game. I hadn't even fixed the pod.