Any Update on the next round of Updates

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
edited October 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
I saw what was recently pushed to pc the hud on seamoth looked epic some one streamin the just pushed oct pre release my god it looks crazy what I just saw.

Comments

• Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    On Oct 5, the latest XBox changes (including build 79) were checked in to the main branch. Since the team is now focused on general performance issues (and not XBox-specific ones), I expect an XBox incremental release (bringing XBox up to B79) should come in the next week.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    as a xbox insider I've been pressing the issue current game with old moth hud depth and nav bars over lapping games temporarily on hold I need to see where I'm going also the games feedback broke server failure on xbox one S 1710 preview latest build broke it
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    as a xbox insider I've been pressing the issue current game with old moth hud depth and nav bars over lapping games temporarily on hold I need to see where I'm going also the games feedback broke server failure on xbox one S 1710 preview latest build broke it

Updates did not break the feature, a change in Microsoft services did.

We're currently trying to get an update out ASAP.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    Obraxis wrote: »

I know exactly what was changed I knew what was going to happen and the Subnautica feedback tool isn't the only thing down I've helped through remote xbl microsoft networking I was there before the changes and now I'm whining up a storm till it fixed. also they put a update on bits protocal service it hammers Subnautica causes issues that's xbox's whoops they need to fix. Doesn't help pc gamers streamin Subnautica october build on a 6,000.00 dollar gaming computer in 4k streams either with working seamoth hud and many other things. Ok I ranted enough.
  • HYBRID1313HYBRID1313 Australia Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215179Members
    Obraxis wrote: »

I know exactly what was changed I knew what was going to happen and the Subnautica feedback tool isn't the only thing down I've helped through remote xbl microsoft networking I was there before the changes and now I'm whining up a storm till it fixed. also they put a update on bits protocal service it hammers Subnautica causes issues that's xbox's whoops they need to fix. Doesn't help pc gamers streamin Subnautica october build on a 6,000.00 dollar gaming computer in 4k streams either with working seamoth hud and many other things. Ok I ranted enough.

*Facepalm*
    You don't need a $6,000 PC lmao and whining won't cause this to be fixed quicker. When you bought the game it stated that it was early access, no one held a gun to your head to buy it. Patience, XBOX will get the Subnautica it deserves in time, just give it a few more months.