Arabic Translation

MetallizedMetallized Egypt Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220819Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
Hello, i wanted to contribute by adding Arabic Language translation, so may you open "Arabic".
SnailsAttack

Comments

• FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, Forum staff Posts: 398 mod
  • OrAfelOrAfel Kibbutz Gevim, Israel Join Date: 2017-04-12 Member: 229586Members Posts: 19 Fully active user
    Please contact lukas@unknownworlds.com and ask to open an Arabic translation at translate.unknownworlds.com/translations , And if you can get the devs to give us RTL support (I don't have the same leverage as you have...) it'll be just great!
    MetallizedSnailsAttack
  • MetallizedMetallized Egypt Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220819Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Thank you.
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 153 admin
    As I menioned in few other places, we don't have proper RTL languages support. We can't add it before v1.0, as we're in a feature lockdown - we're getting close to the release.

I could add Arabic to the translation app, but do you guys it would make any sense?