Aurora Codes

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
Okay, I have one code that I don't know where to use it - 6666

I've been looking all over the aurora and I can't find where that code is supposed to go.... can anyone help?

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    To my knowledge, there's only one door we didn't have a code for before, and that's the captain's quarters. If it doesn't work there, then maybe the door it goes to hasn't been implemented yet.
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    To my knowledge, there's only one door we didn't have a code for before, and that's the captain's quarters. If it doesn't work there, then maybe the door it goes to hasn't been implemented yet.

Is the Captain's Quarters the one with the tiny Aurora? If so, then no, it isn't working.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Is the Captain's Quarters the one with the tiny Aurora? If so, then no, it isn't working.

As far as I know, yeah. I guess we'll have to wait to find out what that code is for.

• KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »

As far as I know, yeah. I guess we'll have to wait to find out what that code is for.

Well, in game it says it's for the Robotics Lab...... but I haven't been able to find it

• DrConfuzzleDrConfuzzle Join Date: 2017-07-23 Member: 231994Members
    They should add more rooms to the Aurora, ive went through the ship many times and the Aurora inside is tiny compared to the hull, they should add food bays, medical bays, training bays, schooling bays and so on. Just feel like there is more to the ship which could be added