LOCK BLUEPRINT?

AntonN_AntonN_ Sverige Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232646Members
Hey! I accidently unlocked all blueprints... How do i lock them?

Comments

• kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    /lock [blueprint] ... I think
  • AntonN_AntonN_ Sverige Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232646Members
  • AntonN_AntonN_ Sverige Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232646Members

kingkuma wrote: »
    /lock [blueprint] ... I think

It didnt work, i simpy typed in "lock precursorionbattery" but nothing happend. What do i do wrong?
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    try it without the slash.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Like this (locks battery charger):
    lock batterycharger

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited September 2017
    I just tried in-game, it seems the "lock" command has been disabled or maybe renamed. I'm playing the Stable build, 52328 (ghost leviathan).

I tested using multiple variations on blueprint names, including blueprint and blueprint_ before the name. After that, I tried out a hunch, and discovered something. I previously found that commands are remembered by the command console, but it doesn't remember failed commands. Testing a few codes showed that it will even remember a multi-word command like item if you forget to list other words after. However, it doesn't remember the lock command, even if all I type is lock.

I hope it's only temporary, but I can imagine the lock command creating issues with progression later on your save, so it may have been taken out permanently.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    I am surprised there was ever an ability to "re-lock" certain blueprints as I think it would tend to cause problems--at least for multi-item blueprints like the Cyclops. Consider that for the Cyclops you have to unlock hull, bridge, and engine. So, how would they implement the "lock Cyclops"? If you lock the Cyclops but already have hull, bridge, and engine unlocked, well, then the Cyclops would then remain forever locked. Also, I wonder if they disabled this when they made changes to how some blueprints are unlocked. For example, radiation suit is now unlocked by the Aurora explosion. If you enabled the player to "re-lock" that blueprint, the player would never again be able to get the radiation suit. I can easily see why they might have disabled this cheat command--with no plans to ever re-enable it.

• John124John124 Join Date: 2018-03-31 Member: 239673Members
    edited April 2018
    garath wrote: »
    I am surprised there was ever an ability to "re-lock" certain blueprints as I think it would tend to cause problems--at least for multi-item blueprints like the Cyclops. Consider that for the Cyclops you have to unlock hull, bridge, and engine. So, how would they implement the "lock Cyclops"? If you lock the Cyclops but already have hull, bridge, and engine unlocked, well, then the Cyclops would then remain forever locked. Also, I wonder if they disabled this when they made changes to how some blueprints are unlocked. For example, radiation suit is now unlocked by the Aurora explosion. If you enabled the player to "re-lock" that blueprint, the player would never again be able to get the radiation suit. I can easily see why they might have disabled this cheat command--with no plans to ever re-enable it.

You'd have to lock each specifif thing. Like, "lock cyclopsbridge".