The "Favourite Bugs" game

2»

Comments

• donotwantdonotwant Victoria BC Join Date: 2017-08-15 Member: 232432Members
    I had a malicious reef-back ram my base. It decided that it simply had to try to navigate around a maze of glass tubing I had set up... got stuck at a weird angle, and then freaked the heck out spun around 9999 times and clipped through whatever was blocking it.
  • cutefishleviathancutefishleviathan United States Join Date: 2017-07-22 Member: 231975Members
    Crewman87 wrote: »
    Getting Coral Samples is still broken, well over a year. While cutting them off of the walls, it will sometimes bug out and not let you harvest them without reloading your game.

I had the same problem twice so to fix it I had to go as far as to restart my xbox one to fix it :/
  • cutefishleviathancutefishleviathan United States Join Date: 2017-07-22 Member: 231975Members
    The no-water glitch, in which you load up the game and all the water and fog is gone. Soooo annoying.

Is it bad I actually want to see that :) . Never had it happen :'(
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
  • KelliseKellise UK Join Date: 2016-07-23 Member: 220582Members
    The no-water glitch, in which you load up the game and all the water and fog is gone. Soooo annoying.

That actually kinda sounds epic in a weird way. Just walking about the dried out world as if all the water had been sucked away, gasping and dying reapers...hehehehe
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Here's the bug I hope they fix: Can't build a second multi purpose room on top of another if the first one isn't completely empty:

https://trello.com/c/1e3cR5fT/3915-48371-base-rooms-wont-stack-when-certain-items-are-on-the-walls

In my opinion, if they release the game without fixing this one, they run the risk of the 1.0 version of the game being labeled as "released too early" and/or just accepting the fact their MetaCritic score is 20 pts lower.

Probably, the safest thing to do if they don't want to fix this bug... Just remove the MPR room completely. :)

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited August 2017
    garath wrote: »
    Probably, the safest thing to do if they don't want to fix this bug... Just remove the MPR room completely. :)

WAT! nuuuuuuuuu dun remove the MPR its the only room type we got :disappointed:
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »

WAT! nuuuuuuuuu dun remove the MPR its the only room type we got :disappointed:

Really? Okay. Then I guess they may need to take base building out of the game altogether. :)

Joking of course. Just hope they can track down that base building bug. For veterans it is usually not a big deal since we know not to bet build an MPR atop another except empty. But for new players... game breaking bug maybe.
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    The devs probably already know about this, but I'll post it here just case: Biome reflections sometimes won't change properly until the item reloads. For example: If you use the propulsion cannon to take an item out of a cave, it might still have the dark cave reflections even though it's daytime, and it won't change until the item gets unloaded and reloaded.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Here's the bug I hope they fix: Can't build a second multi purpose room on top of another if the first one isn't completely empty:

https://trello.com/c/1e3cR5fT/3915-48371-base-rooms-wont-stack-when-certain-items-are-on-the-walls

In my opinion, if they release the game without fixing this one, they run the risk of the 1.0 version of the game being labeled as "released too early" and/or just accepting the fact their MetaCritic score is 20 pts lower.

Oh, is that why that happens? I always wondered why it was so inconsistent.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I think someone mentioned the Seamoth Pressure Compensator bug but I wanted to mention it again. At one point it seemed fixed and then in the next build it was back to its old non-working self.

I dunno, though, maybe they should leave it like that. I mean isn't it thrilling to have to jump out of your Seamoth while surrounded by Bonesharks to essentially re-seat the module, do some repairs and then jump back in before you get eaten alive? Good times!
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    The devs probably already know about this, but I'll post it here just case: Biome reflections sometimes won't change properly until the item reloads. For example: If you use the propulsion cannon to take an item out of a cave, it might still have the dark cave reflections even though it's daytime, and it won't change until the item gets unloaded and reloaded.

Bugs the heck out of me to see the cyclops reflecting the mushroom forest in the safe shallows :D
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    Don't know if this is a bug or unfinished code, but eggshells never actually seem to despawn.