Cyclops Level 3 Depths upgrade

DragoWhoovesDragoWhooves UK Join Date: 2017-05-30 Member: 230836Members
this would mostly be used for exploring the void area and the blueprint would be findable on a data screen in the precursor aquarium, it would let you go down to about 4000 meters

it would be a very expensive recipe and it could also be balanced out by making the cyclops use more energy the further down you go,

for the way to get to the really really deep parts would require you to go quite far away from the start, like a full charge (or maybe even two) with ion cells and power efficiency so it would just be an easy trek

Comments

• WiirlakWiirlak Blaton Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230772Members
    We are not suppose to go in the void.
    And there is no others place deeper than the alz, where we can access so .. useless
  • DragoWhoovesDragoWhooves UK Join Date: 2017-05-30 Member: 230836Members
    Wiirlak wrote: »
    We are not suppose to go in the void.
    And there is no others place deeper than the alz, where we can access so .. useless

your argument makes sense, but I still like the idea of exploring a giant area ultra deep underwater full of monsters and rare loot
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    Okay see but you're asking for an upgrade without ESTABLISHING that, so really your request should look like this:

"Things I want in Subnautica!
    1. Things in the Abyss, 3000+ meters down
    2. A Cyclops depth upgrade in order to get down that deep
    "

Me I'm just... Why? Do we NEED to go further down? We're already heading into a magma hotspot full of literal sea dragons.
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    Kyman201 wrote: »
    Okay see but you're asking for an upgrade without ESTABLISHING that, so really your request should look like this:

"Things I want in Subnautica!
    1. Things in the Abyss, 3000+ meters down
    2. A Cyclops depth upgrade in order to get down that deep
    "

Me I'm just... Why? Do we NEED to go further down? We're already heading into a magma hotspot full of literal sea dragons.

This. I feel like any human in this situation requires a very very compelling reason to do these things. Infection, disabling planetary defense, and alien tech qualify, barely.
  • WiirlakWiirlak Blaton Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230772Members
    Exactly, we are trying our best to survive.
    Going into the deep lava zone, to .. well, survive and escape so it makes sens to risk our live

But the actual (and future) void will be .. empty .. that's kinda the point ..
    The devs will likely add creatures (ghost leviathan) to keep us out and that's all ..

You may dream about an easter egg somewhere down there or maybe even an expansion pack later on