Ideas for a new subnautica fauna

jerybass12jerybass12 Quebec Join Date: 2017-02-05 Member: 227651Members
For people that played long enought you might feel it too.There is a place that always kept me curious,Behind the aurora.

PS:To avoid a map spoil i cutted only the section i wanted to show

18136830_1332437713502431_691258698_n.png?oh=154eeda1c88ef9731eaafa99274615ab&oe=5901C386

That place is empty and could be a nice zone to explore furter or either having a longer play time before the ''rocket launch'' wich im scary about because i feel that i finished the game too fast ahah.

anyways my idea would be a kind of pink area biome,with alien-type roses,new alien factory.That part of history could be a second alien race that kept their distance from the other civilisation using fauna research instead of trying to explain who was the sea emperor.That could unlock us to have more diversity with the customisation,more blueprint about seed,Maybe it will bring a Terrarium system(big one for sure) to store plants and maybe develope a medecine plant against the carar !

I really enjoy this game and even tough the game isnt finished and maybe far from it, There is many place that could be exploited and bring a longuer gameplay since there is no multiplayer mode.

If i wouldnt be bad at drawing i would had made a 3d picture of my biome idea :(

Sorry for english mistakes I am french :P

Comments

• DracobombaDracobomba Join Date: 2016-04-08 Member: 215502Members
    There's a possibility of post-1.0 biomes being added. One such thing was the Lilypad Islands, and I believe it was implied to be placed in that empty space behind the Aurora, giving people reason to wander there.
  • jerybass12jerybass12 Quebec Join Date: 2017-02-05 Member: 227651Members
    Dracobomba wrote: »
    There's a possibility of post-1.0 biomes being added. One such thing was the Lilypad Islands, and I believe it was implied to be placed in that empty space behind the Aurora, giving people reason to wander there.

It would be awsome,because the game is based on another planet and the fact that humans dont know much about the ocean , w/e they will add im gonna be fascinated.Even if the new zone cover just an little area,if there is a lifepod or either a story behind that area it will add a + to the game
  • ModdledPizzaModdledPizza Join Date: 2017-04-25 Member: 229973Members
    I know that people can vote for the arctic biome. There was a comment that suggested that there is a rocket piece that you need so you have no choice but to go