Finding The Truth (a subnautica/Star wars fan fiction)

999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
(note: not very good writer)

Its been over 30 years since the Aurora crashed there was only one survivor his name is unknown and classified for now. So what exactly happened to the Aurora so who I'm I ? Well I'm Mareck Kassian I'm the leader of Blue Squadron of the Galactic Resistance. Our job protect the galaxy from every and all threats. Our current mission investigate what happened to the Aurora its not common for a ship with no defence at all to travel that deep into the unknown regions to just build a phasegate. I'll have to cut this come off to perform a successful landing in this U-Wing at least everyone else has an X-Wing this is blue leader out *static*

Comments

• CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    ... keep going OP...
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    Well, its a good start. Very jumpy though and watch the run-ons.
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    Everyone brace yourselves, I think we may have a code-J on our hands.
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
    Ok lets skip to the good parts aka what happens after this the comms are out soooooo.

They ded like so ded

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    ... keep going OP, I'm enjoying your story. More romance please...
  • the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I think blue leader made a U turn in his U wing...

o/
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Wait if subnautica is set in the late 22 century and Star Wars is set a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

I'm getting Indiana jones finds a dead Han Solo vibes from this
    18lr796mmhowojpg.jpg
    youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
    my current state explained in this video
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I think blue leader made a U turn in his U wing...

o/

he did now he ded like so ded
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    Writers block a paragraph into the narrative?!
  • NerdyEricNerdyEric Join Date: 2016-11-15 Member: 223876Members
    *Sees title*

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    I'll give you a boost, OP.

"Mareck awoke, somewhat dazed, which quickly became most-definitely dazed as his head impacted hard against the X-Wing canopy. He cursed, fumbling at the buckles of his restraint harness, cursed some more, fumbled some more, eventually managing to free himself. It was then he realised the cockpit was much damper than usual. Racking the deepest recesses of his mind for any information regarding X-Wings and wetness, it quickly struck him that nothing in his flight training had prepared him for what to do when you seem to have water up to chest level and rising fast. This could only mean one of two things; Either he had drank far too much coffee before leaving base and given himself a serious case of crash-bladder, or a very watery grave was imminent.

Remembering that he did not in fact drink coffee, Merick scrambled for the canopy release lever, gave it a mighty yank, and when he heard the satisfying *Clickoosh* of the vacuum releasing he heaved up against the heavy Alterraglass™ (Alterraglass™ repair, Alterraglass™ replace) with his shoulder. On the second attempt, the canopy gave, and as Mareck threw it back a rush of water flowed into the cockpit, cascading into his face, sending him spluttering back into his seat like a baby carelessly tossed into the deep end of a swimming pool. He struggled to his feet, hauling himself up and out of the cockpit, fighting the surging torrent which threatened to pull him back down with every attempt. It took all his strength, but he eventually managed it. For now, he was Mareck the Magnificent and nothing would stop him.

As the old, battered X-Wing, (which had been his entire world from the day his parents had sold him for the money to pay off the Terran Insurance Taskforce Syndicate (TITS) who had then, in turn, realised that Mareck was completely useless and so resold him to the Galactic Resistance), fell out from beneath him, slowly drifting below down into the darkness, Mareck found himself treading water, alone and lost, without a friend in the world. As the irony of this metaphor for his life up until now completely passed him by, he took stock of his situation. There was absolutely nothing to be seen. In every direction, just an endless ocean of the most beautiful blue. The sun beat down on him, making him squint against the glare. No land in sight, no water, no supplies. This was going to suck harder than a BJ from a Hutt.

Mareck the Magnificent was in a tight spot, but he'd been in tighter. Like that one time he got caught doing unspeakable things with the nice droid owned by the woman next door. Or that time he was using a blaster pistol to light his cigar and ended up hospitalised for three weeks waiting for a new nose. Yeah, he'd been in worse situations than this.

But Mareck didn't see the curious fish-forms who liked shiny things, and who were curious about this metallic machine that had just crashed in their territory. As Mareck stared across the endless ocean, waves rolling like a hooker's bosom, he had no idea he was about to become a lot less magnificent and a whole lot holier."

Continue OP. I did a lot of work for you.

This is brilliant, made me laugh and I would love to see more from you.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Eh...

This is better than Julian's.
    Skope wrote: »
    Eh...

50241-03-11.jpg

• the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    I'll give you a boost, OP.

"Mareck awoke, somewhat dazed, which quickly became most-definitely dazed as his head impacted hard against the X-Wing canopy. He cursed, fumbling at the buckles of his restraint harness, cursed some more, fumbled some more, eventually managing to free himself. It was then he realised the cockpit was much damper than usual. Racking the deepest recesses of his mind for any information regarding X-Wings and wetness, it quickly struck him that nothing in his flight training had prepared him for what to do when you seem to have water up to chest level and rising fast. This could only mean one of two things; Either he had drank far too much coffee before leaving base and given himself a serious case of crash-bladder, or a very watery grave was imminent.

Remembering that he did not in fact drink coffee, Merick scrambled for the canopy release lever, gave it a mighty yank, and when he heard the satisfying *Clickoosh* of the vacuum releasing he heaved up against the heavy Alterraglass™ (Alterraglass™ repair, Alterraglass™ replace) with his shoulder. On the second attempt, the canopy gave, and as Mareck threw it back a rush of water flowed into the cockpit, cascading into his face, sending him spluttering back into his seat like a baby carelessly tossed into the deep end of a swimming pool. He struggled to his feet, hauling himself up and out of the cockpit, fighting the surging torrent which threatened to pull him back down with every attempt. It took all his strength, but he eventually managed it. For now, he was Mareck the Magnificent and nothing would stop him.

As the old, battered X-Wing, (which had been his entire world from the day his parents had sold him for the money to pay off the Terran Insurance Taskforce Syndicate (TITS) who had then, in turn, realised that Mareck was completely useless and so resold him to the Galactic Resistance), fell out from beneath him, slowly drifting below down into the darkness, Mareck found himself treading water, alone and lost, without a friend in the world. As the irony of this metaphor for his life up until now completely passed him by, he took stock of his situation. There was absolutely nothing to be seen. In every direction, just an endless ocean of the most beautiful blue. The sun beat down on him, making him squint against the glare. No land in sight, no water, no supplies. This was going to suck harder than a BJ from a Hutt.

Mareck the Magnificent was in a tight spot, but he'd been in tighter. Like that one time he got caught doing unspeakable things with the nice droid owned by the woman next door. Or that time he was using a blaster pistol to light his cigar and ended up hospitalised for three weeks waiting for a new nose. Yeah, he'd been in worse situations than this.

But Mareck didn't see the curious fish-forms who liked shiny things, and who were curious about this metallic machine that had just crashed in their territory. As Mareck stared across the endless ocean, waves rolling like a hooker's bosom, he had no idea he was about to become a lot less magnificent and a whole lot holier."

Continue OP. I did a lot of work for you.

This is beautiful
    This is brilliant, made me laugh and I would love to see more from you.
    Thanks Bud, I like writing but this isn't my usual thing. Maybe if I get bored someday though...
    Skope wrote: »
    Eh...

0r11nvfsfpks.jpg