Too much quartz and lead, too little anything else.

GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
The last update, I could eventually get plenty of silver for electronics once I had a PRAWN with a drill arm. Now all those silver have been replaced with quartz and lead, two slightly useful but only to a point raw materials. Put back some friggin' silver!

Comments

• DracobombaDracobomba Join Date: 2016-04-08 Member: 215502Members
    Did you try exploring the dunes? There's usually plenty of good silver deposits there.
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    I find that I can usually find uses for quartz.

Not lead though, and after a point not gold.
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    @GlassDeviant Hi there...I noticed one thing on too many of your posts here. You seem to be very angry or something alike...a little bit like "The Hulk" that is always angry. There is a proverb that fits perfectly: "It's not what you say, but how you say it."

You demand things here complain about other things there. If you really hope to change a thing based on your feedback I can only advise you to calm down a bit and write your posts a little bit more neutral or maybe even in a friendly tone.

Just imagine someone coming up to you criticizing your work in the same tone you use here? Would you listen to him or disregard him as rude and ignore him?

Just saying...
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    Dracobomba wrote: »
    Did you try exploring the dunes? There's usually plenty of good silver deposits there.

A long time ago. I've told others about those deposits, even put screenshots and coordinates. When I went back there yesterday, there was not a single silver deposit, they had all been replaced with quartz and lead, and the (very) occasional copper or lithium.
    @GlassDeviant Hi there...I noticed one thing on too many of your posts here. You seem to be very angry or something alike...a little bit like "The Hulk" that is always angry. There is a proverb that fits perfectly: "It's not what you say, but how you say it."

You demand things here complain about other things there. If you really hope to change a thing based on your feedback I can only advise you to calm down a bit and write your posts a little bit more neutral or maybe even in a friendly tone.

Just imagine someone coming up to you criticizing your work in the same tone you use here? Would you listen to him or disregard him as rude and ignore him?

Just saying...

That's a bit...no, more than a bit...of an exaggeration. I have an ex-boss you should meet. Actually, better you don't if you are so thin skinned.
  • DracobombaDracobomba Join Date: 2016-04-08 Member: 215502Members
    A long time ago. I've told others about those deposits, even put screenshots and coordinates. When I went back there yesterday, there was not a single silver deposit, they had all been replaced with quartz and lead, and the (very) occasional copper or lithium.

What version have you been playing? If it's experimental, then there's bound to be all sorts of weird stuff going on. If it's the latest update, do a clear of your cache to reset loot and terrain deformation. If this persists then they're rebalancing loot and we'll just have to stick with the changes until it settles.
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    That's a bit...no, more than a bit...of an exaggeration. I have an ex-boss you should meet. Actually, better you don't if you are so thin skinned.
    I just wanted to let you now that "demanding" stuff and using a harsher tone in your posts for someone who "wants something form someone else" is not the best way to get noticed or to get a positive response that's all.

I am rather on the other end of the scale and not thin skinned. I was in the army...can't be too thin skinned there. :wink:

It's just that I want any reasonable request and suggestion to get noticed and beeing polite/smart about how you write here gets you further.

• Toruk_MaktoToruk_Makto Italy Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227945Members
    It's just that I want any reasonable request and suggestion to get noticed and beeing polite/smart about how you write here gets you further.

Like this one?

https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/149013/inclined-corridors

Like this one?
    The sneaky advertisement for your own post beside, yes that is more like it. :wink:
  • Toruk_MaktoToruk_Makto Italy Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227945Members
    The sneaky advertisement for your own post beside (...) :wink:

:innocent: I do not know what you're talking about :innocent:
  • DavidXlte01234DavidXlte01234 Indonesian Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227936Members
    Maybe implemented 3D printer? I mean we're in the future right? But to copy something like iron, silver, or other minerals.. you need to wait for 1 week (in game) to copy that.. like you have 1 silver... you put it in your 3D printer.. and boom.. done.
    But its gonna require a lot of power like.. you put it in the cyclops and your cyclops is immediately running out of power.. even with the ion power cell... so we dont like.. using it too much or.. the printer is too overpowered... like that.. or the 3D printer is can be like a daily reward stuff.. you need to to wait 1 day (real life) to copy something.. but its takes ages, sucking a lot of power.. and timer... when the timer is end... you cant copy it anymore... that should solve da problemo.. (too long, yes)