All my ideas!

2»

Comments

• Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    edited February 2017
    The Borg are a fictional cyborg 'species' in Star Trek. They reproduce by capturing organic creatures and augmenting them with cybernetic implants, assimilating their minds into the collective. The joke is that Borg are kind of a hive mind, with all of them thinking and acting in unison. Hence you reacting aggressively to someone *gasp* disagreeing with you being followed by someone commenting "Oh what so we should all be like the Borg?", i.e., we should all think the same?

Seriously though, I wasn't being egotistical, I was expressing an opinion. YOU said "I think there should be another planet", I said "I don't think there should be, I do not want another planet, I'd prefer that they just focus on one planet". The difference is that you took someone disagreeing with you personally.
  • DavidXlte01234DavidXlte01234 Indonesian Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227936Members
    okay, stop the kids fight and stay focus...... waht are we doin' again?
  • thecreativeplayerthecreativeplayer Join Date: 2017-02-07 Member: 227700Members
    edited February 2017
    @Kyman201 look dude, I don't watch Star Trek. It doesn't interest me. There is no need to get iffy, just because I don't watch a TV show.
    On your point of being egotistical, It was the implication of you saying that you didn't want it. Plus, I didn't take it personally, this is an open forum, open to all views; I just believe in constructive criticism, rather than complete take downs.
    @DavidXlte01234 you're right.

@Kyman201 I call a truce, no more arguing about this point, let's just get back to the ideas part of this thread.
  • NeintalesNeintales Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228283Members
    @0x6A7232 I honestly think the person before meant semi automatic not semi assault :p

On another note I would much rather see the expansion on this world but if the precursors are aquatic based and >>>IF<<< we do go to there planet wouldn't it make sense that it aswell is a similar type of planet? Maybe salvage one of there ships that is very limited on distance capabilities and have to diverse planets. Again I'd rather like to see the base game world expanded and worked on but just some food for thought.
    edited February 2017
    @thecreativeplayer - I'll bow out since apparently what you wanted was someone to tell you that your ideas are amazing and support them. You said "I'd like there to be another planet", I said "I don't think we need another planet" and suddenly I was the one being egotistical for listing my thoughts on an open forum. I'm sorry that apparently you can't handle someone disagreeing with you.

@Neintales - Actually I've seen people pointing out that if the Precursors were aquatic it would make more sense for their bases to be filled with water. Given that the Precursors have an air-filled series of bases, it makes more sense to me that they're actually terrestrial. They came to the planet to test their disease, apparently it was a good case study for some unknown reason. Maybe it had something to do with the biodiversity.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    @0x6A7232 I don't see how we should all be the Borg, but that could be because I don't know anything about them :smile:
    If you will be assimilated, then you will understand.
  • DavidXlte01234DavidXlte01234 Indonesian Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227936Members
    so, lets talk about antechamber (right?) i thinking when i saw this primary contaiment.... and its huge! what do you guys think of the sea emperor?
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    edited February 2017
    sxcojcfqrg6k.jpg
    All I want is this little guy to be in the game

• wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    all a want to do, is see you tern into....
  • thecreativeplayerthecreativeplayer Join Date: 2017-02-07 Member: 227700Members
    wowwink wrote: »
    sxcojcfqrg6k.jpg
    All I want is this little guy to be in the game

what would he do?
    would he be passive? aggressive?
    I gots to know
    please someone get the reference
    @Kyman201 I user stand that concept, but the point of labs is to test things under controlled circumstances such as bacteria which water would create issues with studies. Also they could just be a species used to aquatic based planets is what I meant, so they find another planet with similar conditions to do testing, just purely a personal theory for immersion
    Neintales wrote: »
    @Kyman201 I user stand that concept, but the point of labs is to test things under controlled circumstances such as bacteria which water would create issues with studies. Also they could just be a species used to aquatic based planets is what I meant, so they find another planet with similar conditions to do testing, just purely a personal theory for immersion

Wouldn't it be more efficient for an aquatic species to use sealed sections or isolated tanks for their own species if they were using a contained lab rather than flooding their bases with air? I could buy if like, they were amphibious, that is they could move equally easily on land and in water, but aquatic implies they do much better in water, which would imply that they'd feel more comfortable in flooded bases. Instead we've got things like a moonpool and an air atmosphere, far more in line with our own bases made in the game.
    Kyman201 wrote: »

Wouldn't it be more efficient for an aquatic species to use sealed sections or isolated tanks for their own species if they were using a contained lab rather than flooding their bases with air? I could buy if like, they were amphibious, that is they could move equally easily on land and in water, but aquatic implies they do much better in water, which would imply that they'd feel more comfortable in flooded bases. Instead we've got things like a moonpool and an air atmosphere, far more in line with our own bases made in the game.

Was just pointing out a personal theory whether others agree or not, not trying to stir up a debate on opinions, I just get really immersive with all the endless possibilities. Also this is an alien based game as well, anything is possible! (:
    Was just pointing out a personal theory whether others agree or not, not trying to stir up a debate on opinions, I just get really immersive with all the endless possibilities. Also this is an alien based game as well, anything is possible! (:

Sorry, it's my instinct to ask questions about personal theory. I welcome it on any questions or theories I might post.
    electricity alien eel? passive? can sucks your base energy? idk
    @DavidXlte01234 if he sucks out energy, it might be better to make him passive/aggressive, so he sees you and rushes to you, but only attacks your base by drawing power from it, rather than attacking you.
    Just an idea
  • Hydrowolf391Hydrowolf391 . Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219709Members

That's basically a combo of Ampeel and Crabsquid... Good idea though!

That's basically a combo of Ampeel and Crabsquid... Good idea though!

kinda like lava larva.... but in the water.... so now the player need to concern about their base because i see a lot of people just do not care about the base just like placing solar panel everywhere.... can we make the solar panel dusty? so its not sucks up energy as big as ususal and if we can... make it broke due the time or because of the weather cycle (if it is implemented).... good idea
    That will be a good idea. The fact that you now have to clean solar panels or replace them entirely-an interesting concept
    DEVELOPERS? AR U LISTENIN' TO US...? DIS IS GUNNA BE A GREAT CONCEPT.... well... wait until the game is out first.... just to give the developer a break
    the spike at that.... thing is use to attack, zapped or sucks energy i think
    the spike at that.... thing is use to attack, zapped or sucks energy i think

Suck base energy, because then you have to pry it off, and it attacks you with it if you don't do it right
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    any more ideas?

NO NECRO POSTING
    any more ideas?

NO NECRO POSTING

I was just asking dude.