New Cyclops improvement

zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
Looks like the new Cyclops improvement with
  • new pilot interface
  • different speeds and noise levels
  • sonar/scanner
  • defense shields
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iUoP8cfMvWs&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
is coming.
There are also some new interior emergencies planned:
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c5iF1XhWRZc&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments

• zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
  • TheRelmLordTheRelmLord The Void Join Date: 2017-01-04 Member: 226060Members
    That's The Damage Scale. Worst Is Probably The Submarine Blowing Up. If That Even Happens.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    zetachron wrote: »
    Forgot this one:
    C5JG-0NUkAEajFJ.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but this seems to to be a good match to a Degasi crew's Cyclops. Just place one of these near the Deep Grand Reef base.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    Skope wrote: »
    I don't know about you guys, but this seems to to be a good match to a Degasi crew's Cyclops. Just place one of these near the Deep Grand Reef base.

Personally I'd like to see that Cyclops wreck sunken into the acid waters of the Lost River, when the Degasi tried to get too deep and met their fate.

On a second thought I'd like to be the Ghost Leviathan to be very dangerous for the Cyclops and one is roaming near the sunken wreck.

Right now there are no dangers at the Lost River for the player with a Seamoth, Prawn or Cyclops.
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    I'd like to see that cyclops wreckage be a result of your cyclops being destroyed! I hope there is a way to turn off the HUD if it gets in the way of viewing - those are some clunky icons.
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Yeah I don't want those there all the time.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    Introducing the new Pilot Interface 2.0 from the Alterra Corporation.

3pgk25jbkjq5.jpg
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    I guess it's now known that the Cyclops IS going to be able to be damaged by the creatures (and destroyed), so I would imagine that that is the results we will see when that update hits the game.

Also, I too would prefer that the new energy screen have an On/Off switch.

It's cool looking and all that, but, it will quickly become very annoying to have to constantly view through it.
    Especially in the darker parts of the game environment.
    B)
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Skope wrote: »

Personally I'd like to see that Cyclops wreck sunken into the acid waters of the Lost River, when the Degasi tried to get too deep and met their fate.

On a second thought I'd like to be the Ghost Leviathan to be very dangerous for the Cyclops and one is roaming near the sunken wreck.

Right now there are no dangers at the Lost River for the player with a Seamoth, Prawn or Cyclops.

Just you driving in your psudo-invincible cyclops, thinking "Oh, I love being untouchable in my cyclops"

Sees wreck. Expression: (0 _ 0)
    "oh crap."
  • wasabi1wasabi1 Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228343Members
    Forgot this one:
    C5JG-0NUkAEajFJ.jpg

THAT. IS. AMAZING. LOVE IT.
  • NerdyEricNerdyEric Join Date: 2016-11-15 Member: 223876Members
    I've wanted them to add the cyclops being destroyed for so long now.