Reaper Leviathan Locations

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
Okay, for y'all who've seen one of my previous posts, you all know by now that I am MORTIFIED of Reaper Leviathans (and much to my surprise, I actually want to scan one without a Stasis Gun as most hostiles tend to putz around before actually attacking you), and I had been exploring the Mushroom Forest and, after looking up what could be found at the mushroom forest, I found that in the south area of the forest you could find one single Reaper Leviathan. So, stupid me, I decided turning my volume down all the way was a better idea while exploring around the mushroom forest to find fragments, because I didn't know which way was north or south in this game!

I don't know if this is all true for the Xbox One version of Subnautica, but apparently Levi (that's what I call the Reapers) likes to spawn in more areas than just the Aurora and the dunes around the Aurora. This scares me because I don't want the thing destroying my Sea Moth (or my P.R.A.W.N suit once I get it) when I'm over 2000 metres away from my lifepod. Yes, I am working on a sea base but it's still a ways away from most of the areas that you'd normally find Levi in. I also carry batteries and power cells but even with a Sea Glide, I can easily still be caught by Levi and killed. Is there more than one location in which he spawns in? Or is that yet only for the PC version and they're working to get Levi to spawn in more areas?

Comments

• fallennight1986fallennight1986 texas Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225320Members
    he spawns in several different areas id say about 8 - 10 places 4-5 being around the aurora
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    edited February 2017
    he spawns in several different areas id say about 8 - 10 places 4-5 being around the aurora

WHAT?????? I thought only one or two spawned at the Aurora! Now I'm completely scared to go and actually explore around lifepod 8! (It didn't spawn in when I was there the first time and I got attacked so I high-tailed it outta there).
  • fallennight1986fallennight1986 texas Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225320Members
    around the aurora heres the spawns 1 rarely but will spawn next to it on the side facing your life pod 1 in back of the aurora 1 below the front of the aurora a little bit below where you can go in on the side that faces toward ur life pod and 1 or 2 on the other side of the aurora a little bit down like 30-40 meter below the surface and thats just around the aurora.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    XB1S; I build and use a Cyclops for protection from the Reapers. The Cyclops can be damaged and destroyed by
    the Dragon in the Inactive Lava Zone 1.2KM depth.