Prawn Suit Stasis Rifle Arm & Prawn Suit Repulsion Cannon Arm

NewAgeRevolutionNewAgeRevolution California Join Date: 2017-02-06 Member: 227658Members
We already have a propulsion cannon arm for the prawn suit, so why not the repulsion cannon as well? And why not also have a stasis rifle arm? I would help to keep hostile creatures at bay from the safety of your exo-suit!

Comments

• TheLordEternalTheLordEternal The Earth Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206851Members
    Would've been neat if the propulsion cannon arm was instead a Multi-tool arm, And the tool inserted decided what function it had.
    Insert a stasis rifle? Stasis arm.
    Builder tool? Builder arm.
    Propulsion/repulsion cannon? Propulsion/repulsion arm.
    Laser-cutter? Bam! Laser-cutter arm.

Would've added some variety to what you can do.
  • NewAgeRevolutionNewAgeRevolution California Join Date: 2017-02-06 Member: 227658Members
    Would've been neat if the propulsion cannon arm was instead a Multi-tool arm, And the tool inserted decided what function it had.
    Insert a stasis rifle? Stasis arm.
    Builder tool? Builder arm.
    Propulsion/repulsion cannon? Propulsion/repulsion arm.
    Laser-cutter? Bam! Laser-cutter arm.

Would've added some variety to what you can do.

Thats actually a pretty cool idea, and now that I think about it a builder arm could be really useful, and also a scanner arm would be super useful for being able to scan some of the more dangerous creatures or in the more dangerous locations; although a laser-cutter arm might not be only because you cannot fit the prawn suit inside the wrecks that would have sealed doors you could use it on, and of course inside the aurora.
  • JckingJcking Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227344Members
    All of these ideas are great would also be neat if you could have a propulsion/repulsion cannon or a stasis cannon on a seamoth (would occupy the opposite side of the torpedo launcher) although I don't think that the laser cutter arm would have uses (but the welder yes) because the wrecks generally are too small for the exosuit.
  • Carl_BarCarl_Bar Join Date: 2017-02-03 Member: 227560Members
    Being able to equip more arms and swap between them would be nice too.