Lemme ask ya somethin

04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
hDwsMxh.png

Do you think god stays in heaven out of fear for what he has created

Comments

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited February 2017
    Not sure about that, but I am pretty sure this is not the place for such a discussion.
    (joking or not)

Political and Religious topics never go well in Game forums.

Mainly because the maturity level of many of the forumites, is well below an adult mentality.
    (as uniquely seen in your opening post)

And as in "13 years old and above" being the main qualification for being here.

B)

• 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    I was talking more about the picture of the Qutefish as aang from avatar, the last airbender
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    I was talking more about the picture of the Qutefish as aang from avatar, the last airbender

I got that, but bringing "GOD" into a discussion in game forums more often than not, tends to lead into chaos.

Which is why almost all game forums strictly forbid it.

B)
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited February 2017
    He was just using a quote to make a witty comment. It's rhetorical hyperbole.
    I don't think he genuinely wants to have a theological debate.

Anyway it made me smile.

Though I'd be inclined to say that original sin or perhaps some serious demonic power would be a more likely source for such a horrific creation. Pulled straight from the darkest pits of Hell.

mmaos8e6vyg0.jpg
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »

I got that, but bringing "GOD" into a discussion in game forums more often than not, tends to lead into chaos.

Which is why almost all game forums strictly forbid it.

B)

Pretty sure that comments like "GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!" or "*Picture* God is dead and this proves it" or even a sarcastic "Y'all freaks need Jesus" are okay.

Now if someone had barged into this forum yelling about how Precursors and Aliens in general fly in DIRECT DEFIANCE of God's Will and we're all sinners yeah that's be worth flagging.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited February 2017
    Did you just hit us with that superman vs MARTHA quote?

Anyway do you think that's scarey, you haven't seen the subnautica rule 34 before.