Lost River

LeechSoupDotYumLeechSoupDotYum Join Date: 2016-02-24 Member: 213378Members
The lost river feels incomplete. The scenery is great, but there is no way to really interact with it, and the water color is ugly. I know there is plans to make the plants interactive, but in terms of fauna, it's concerning that the only one planned is the ghost Leviathan, and even that's a maybe. I suggest maybe just throwing in a scrapped design for filler until later (ROCK PUNCHER) to make us early access players feel more invested in the biome as we move through it to the inactive Lava zone, it doesn't even have to do anything, but it would make the area feel passable.

Comments

• TigerTankSniperTigerTankSniper Join Date: 2016-01-20 Member: 211735Members
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    The lost river feels incomplete. The scenery is great, but there is no way to really interact with it, and the water color is ugly. I know there is plans to make the plants interactive, but in terms of fauna, it's concerning that the only one planned is the ghost Leviathan, and even that's a maybe. I suggest maybe just throwing in a scrapped design for filler until later (ROCK PUNCHER) to make us early access players feel more invested in the biome as we move through it to the inactive Lava zone, it doesn't even have to do anything, but it would make the area feel passable.

Did you start a new game or clear your cache when they updated the lost river? I know some streamers ran into the assets still being the original ones from before the Bones update (which you can solve with cache clearing or a new save).
  • Shifter6Shifter6 Join Date: 2017-01-11 Member: 226556Members
    Yes the lost river now has the river prowler an awesome tree cove area and the ghost ray along with the normal spinefish. The biome feels much more alive, and though I agree more can be done, I also feel that it has come far enough (when the base is complete if it isn't already) that the devs can focus in other areas (like the really cool lily pad biome). Of course that's only my opinion :smile: