Base building!

n00kwormn00kworm Join Date: 2017-01-10 Member: 226489Members
I Just recently purchased subnautica and im loving it, and my favorite thing to do is build bases! I don't know where to get more pieces unfortunatly so if someone could let me know where to find more building schematics that would be great. Also put base ideas down in the comments.

Comments

• Aviator1945Aviator1945 Appleton, WI Join Date: 2017-01-02 Member: 225904Members
    If you go to the floating island, you can scan the old bases for pieces. Moonpool fragments should be in wrecks in the Blood Kelp Zone, Dunes and Mountains biomes. You can find both scanner room fragments and moonpool fragments in the grand reef. The rest of the scanner room fragments are also in the blood kelp biome and Sea Treaders Path. Take a look at a Subnautica map if you dont know where the biomes are. Hope this helps you! :D
  • Aviator1945Aviator1945 Appleton, WI Join Date: 2017-01-02 Member: 225904Members
    Also take a look at the city of Rapture from the Bioshock series. Its an underwater city. try to replicate it maybe?
  • n00kwormn00kworm Join Date: 2017-01-10 Member: 226489Members
    aviator1945
    Thanks for the help! And good suggestion i will try it!
  • TheChefTheChef Michigan Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225388Members
    Standard base equipment:
    - interior farm
    - aquariums
    - water filtration room
    - storage locker room
    - moon pool
    - power source (solar being most common, nuclear and thermal being most common at deeper depths. Mine is nuclear at -400 meters or so)

Those are the most common amenities with bases.
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members
    TheChef wrote: »
    Standard base equipment:
    - interior farm
    - aquariums
    - water filtration room
    - storage locker room
    - moon pool
    - power source (solar being most common, nuclear and thermal being most common at deeper depths. Mine is nuclear at -400 meters or so)

Those are the most common amenities with bases.

You forgot coffee shop.