Subnautica Figurines - Would you be interested in purchasing them?

AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members Posts: 82 Advanced user
So, in relation to the post of @DatenThielt here, would you purchase scale figurines if UWE decides to market them?

Seeing a player create his own 3D print of the Seamoth is fantastic, but for those who cannot afford to have their own 3D Printer that option is just not viable. Therefore I would absolutely love to hear that UWE would look into this.
Post edited by Appalaxis on
Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!
Alien lifeforms may have unexpected characteristics and applications. Utilizing alien resources is a proven survival strategy. Good job.

Subnautica Figurines - Would you be interested in purchasing them? 66 votes

Shut up and TAKE MY MONEY! (Yes)
78%
Kouji_SanFluffersArzinxCoranthDarwin-Evolution04LeonhardtCrimsonAcersabin77TheKubaWEnderguy059subnauticambrianCalarand77AntoninJamezorgRalijSkopecheetored20Odyssey_Casual_PlayerNyarly 52 votes
I love playing games but i'm not into figurine collecting (No)
19%
MyrmPurtifishAstromancerXanzokenEnglishInfidelpie1055fallennight1986MalefactoryOjakokkoSutremaineJacketommy21toesSunrunner 13 votes
I'd rather print my own (I'm rich like that)
1%
rooman13 1 vote
SerpentMaster1000subnauticambrianLordPotatoTheXXXVIIIRainstormShuttleBugseadragon_lit7supertiger2340

Comments