3 days, 3 attempts, 2 emails

StoogeyStoogey Australia (Land Down Under) Join Date: 2013-09-29 Member: 188516Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
I want access to the Twitter handle, The first Email I got was to tell me you guys buggered up and I had to apply again so I did and thought "Well that's alright, Give them a break there pretty busy!". Then it happened again a day later I got another email telling me you messed up again and that you want me to re apply again, so.. I did and thought "Getting annoying now, There are tonnes of people with access except me and I really want to see the stuff I am missing! >:C".

And the Third time I still haven't had a response But i think its bad for me to expect another email saying it bugged, and sorry to sound rude but if it does... I am not going to apply again... and probably not donate again as I really wanted the Twitter handle and the music, but both of them i had trouble getting because of Your guys lazyness and flaws.

Now don't get me Wrong I love Ns2 and Love UWE and there work on the game.. But when you Promise something.. Promise .. Dont break it.. Hate on me as much as you want, I just wanted to say my 2cents

Comments

• EucomolhamasEucomolhamas Join Date: 2013-03-10 Member: 183841Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I don't see a reason to hate the post, since it could happen to anyone and nobody would be satisfied with it.
    Isn't most of the twitter stuff posted to these forums by other players though? So as long as you check here you shouldn't be left much more clueless than the people with the twitter handle
  • GrimfangGrimfang Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13086Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    If it's any help, I haven't seen anything on twitter that isn't also on this section of the forum. It's really upsetting not getting your stuff, but you are not really nissing much in regards to twitter :)
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Calling on @Hugh and @Acedude to try and fix your issue.
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    @Stoogey I do not fully understand your post, but will attempt to figure out what is going on. You mention multiple emails from UWE saying 'we buggered it up' - There was only a single one, and only to a subset of users. If you were part of a group of users that did not provide their Twitter handle when they purchased Shadow Tier, you will have received an email instructing you on how to do that.

What is your Twitter handle? I will check if it is in the Shadow Tier database.
  • StoogeyStoogey Australia (Land Down Under) Join Date: 2013-09-29 Member: 188516Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    1st
    5qp7Z.png
    2nd
    5qpaT.png
    3rd
    5qpcE.png

Everytime I registered I used my Twitter handle "@stooge1994" Which I made for this, 3 times.

But its all good, I got my access :D!
  • zbott105zbott105 Join Date: 2017-01-02 Member: 225902Members