An Idea That Does Not Count As An Idea

Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
This Is Something For The Game. A Reference To Lazy Town. Its Just A Poster. Or A Toy. Maybe Legos In The Form Of Lazy Town. Or The Poster Is A Map Of Lazy Town. Maybe The Toy (Not The Legos) Could Be An Action Figure Of Number 10? Or Robbie? I Dont Know.

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    THATS NOT HOW EASTER EGGS WORK YOU NINCONPOOP, IT SHOULD BE A REFRENCE TO SOMETHING EITHER THE DEVELOPERS MADE OR INSPIRED THE GAME.

For instance there are natural selection 2 references in subnautica because unknown worlds made that game. There are also a lot of pop culture references becase they inspired the game's universe and story. You also can't use copyrighted material in another game, the red dwarf reference is present because you can't copyright a name and rank. The portal 2 reference is present because that was a very popular game and had a massive fan following. Putting a lazy town reference just because of the "we are number 1" meme would actually hurt the game, memes die really quickly and putting it in a game would date it and make it less of a timeless game.

Do you ever wonder why games like Sid Meier civilisation do so good? Because they don't have memes in them. An example of trying to be "cool with those dank memer's" is the new Power Puff girls (don't judge me)

Feel old yet? It's examples like that, that make a game or form of media get old really fast, I mean even the "we are number 1" meme is starting to die out now because the guy got he cancer treatment.

Just stop Julian before an admin removes you from the fourm, permanently. Just watch and observe and let the more sensible of us sh**posters do all the memery.

Sighed
    You loving critic Phantomfinch.
    Hearts and kisses.

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    If one of the devs are a fan of the meme, then they might put an easter egg of it for fun. An easter egg doesn't need to be something the devs made or inspired the game. From wikipedia, "An Easter egg is an intentional inside joke, hidden message, or feature in an interactive work such as a computer program, video game or DVD menu screen." That said, Subnautica seems to be a tad too serious to add an easter egg for Lazy Town. Although, I could see it in Fallout 5.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    But I Just Think That It Would Be Just A Reference To Me. An 11 Year Old That Plays Games And Requested To Be A Beta Tester.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    But I Just Think That It Would Be Just A Reference To Me. An 11 Year Old That Plays Games And Requested To Be A Beta Tester.

• Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Well Maybe There Would Be Evidence Of Me. Including A Few Broken Parts Of A Very Dangerous Weapon. The Weapon Is A Gamma Ray Cannon. A Weapon That Fires Gamma Rays. Or Maybe A Dragon Plushie? Im Not Sure. Maybe A PDA With Audio. The Audio Being Of Me Causing The Higher Amount Of Destruction. I Would Be From Another Relm Only To Get There Due To Using A Teleporter Thats Also A Time Machine. Thus I Would Be There By Teleportation And Time Travel. But By Time I Make The Teleporter Time Machine Hybrid I Would Be Somewhere Between 22 And 39. Im Not Sure. XXXMLG360NOSCOPEXXX:"hey skrub" Me: Oh No Not You Again. MLGGuy(The Longer More MLG Name):"yo betta be mlg again"
    Well Maybe There Would Be Evidence Of Me. Including A Few Broken Parts Of A Very Dangerous Weapon. The Weapon Is A Gamma Ray Cannon. A Weapon That Fires Gamma Rays. Or Maybe A Dragon Plushie? Im Not Sure. Maybe A PDA With Audio. The Audio Being Of Me Causing The Higher Amount Of Destruction. I Would Be From Another Relm Only To Get There Due To Using A Teleporter Thats Also A Time Machine. Thus I Would Be There By Teleportation And Time Travel. But By Time I Make The Teleporter Time Machine Hybrid I Would Be Somewhere Between 22 And 39. Im Not Sure. XXXMLG360NOSCOPEXXX:"hey skrub" Me: Oh No Not You Again. MLGGuy(The Longer More MLG Name):"yo betta be mlg again"

Hey your already famous for being one of the most persistent users on the fourm. Like seriously there are about 10 000 other kids like you on the fourm, most can even type correctly. What makes you such a special snowflake.
    Maybe My Adult Knowledge? Or My Possible Real Portal Idea? Or Maybe My Horrible Thoughts.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    @phantomfinch I would stop, just let @Foxy take care of the thread. By giving Julian attention, you give him reason to continue making the content he does. Once he gets bored of it, he'll stop of his own accord. So just ignore him, he'll fade.
    Actually I Cant Stop. I Have More Ideas Then You Can Expect.
This discussion has been closed.