COFFEEEEEE!!!!

Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members

I really like the new use to the trash cans (though it'd be great if the items don't disappear immediately when put inside just in case you put in something you needed by mistake) and the luggage bag storage too. But...

Then the other day I watching Jacksfilms, and one of his vids gave me an idea...

So I present to you my own version of the Subbucks coffee cup. Whatd'ya think?

20fao2f61b3n.png

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Shouldn't it be the other way around with the Oxygen warnings? The 10 second warning should be more annoying than the 30 second warning. 30 seconds you have plenty of time to get to a source of oxygen. 10 seconds means you need to rush to a source of oxygen or pray to your maker due to your inevitable demise.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    TBH, I prefer the "[X] seconds of oxygen remaining" message. It sounds matter-of-fact, while the new warning sounds like the AI itself is suffering from oxygen shortage.

Love all the other updates though. I'll be certain to mind the luggage bag placement better from now on rather than shoving them all away in a room or never picking them up at all.
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
    I have that version im just waiting for the next update to bring me COFFEE from subbucks
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    I have that version im just waiting for the next update to bring me COFFEE from subbucks

Coffee could be useful if there is ever a Fatigue mechanism added to the game. Peepers won't stand a chance once the Java kicks in. ;)
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Wait, Septiceye Sam!?!?! When did this happen? What did I miss?
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    edited December 2016
    @Enderguy059

I'm afraid you might be a little late tho :(
    Jack and Mark have both come back to the game, and Jack gave out a code for PC gamers to get that item. However, there was a limited amount of codes available, so I don't think there's any left.
    @Enderguy059

I'm afraid you might be a little late tho :(
    Jack and Mark have both come back to the game, and Jack gave out a code for PC gamers to get that item. However, there was a limited amount of codes available, so I don't think there's any left.

Jack apparently asked for the code to become unlimited. After the initial 1000, 4000 more were added with the remark (Discord) that it'd likely become an infinite use code. Don't know the stats atm, but it's worth to try and get it still.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    Jack apparently asked for the code to become unlimited. After the initial 1000, 4000 more were added with the remark (Discord) that it'd likely become an infinite use code. Don't know the stats atm, but it's worth to try and get it still.

Oh that's nice. I'd get one myself if the code would work on Xbox :p
  • GRAW2ROBZGRAW2ROBZ Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225373Members
    I found a coffee maker. Not sure how to get it working though. My base has power. Then I thought I needed to add water to it. Or to find coffee beans on one of the islands.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    I found a coffee maker. Not sure how to get it working though. My base has power. Then I thought I needed to add water to it. Or to find coffee beans on one of the islands.

Would be cool if Baat Torgal engineered a coffee bean plant for us to use. In the grand reef abandoned base they got a coffee machine so its not at all far-fetched to think he could have, then u add either a distilled water or the bigger one to make a bottle of hot coffee :smiley:
  • SansTheSkelebroSansTheSkelebro Italy Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216071Members
    ♫ Santa ain't real so grow the hell up ♫
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

It's in experimental only for now.
    Rainstorm wrote: »
    Would be cool if Baat Torgal engineered a coffee bean plant for us to use. In the grand reef abandoned base they got a coffee machine so its not at all far-fetched to think he could have, then u add either a distilled water or the bigger one to make a bottle of hot coffee :smiley:

That'd be cool. I'd like that.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    You know, if they want it to be infinite use, why not just add it permanently?
    Just used the Septiceye Sam code from here about 30 minutes ago and it worked. Not sure if it is unlimited codes or how many codes are available now, but right now I have the coolest looking Subnautica "exclusive".
  • eggs_and_sameggs_and_sam Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224545Members
    edited December 2016
    starkaos wrote: »
    Just used the Septiceye Sam code from here about 30 minutes ago and it worked. Not sure if it is unlimited codes or how many codes are available now, but right now I have the coolest looking Subnautica "exclusive".

This key does not appear to work for me - it presents me with an "Error A" message. As I am copy-pasting the code, I assume a typo is not the problem, but this may be a glitch on my end rather than running out of codes. It seems to be a different format than the little guide here indicates (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX), but I'm uncertain if this is notable/an issue. Does anyone know whether Error A is that there is some error in the key or that the key is no longer valid?

EDIT: The key does indeed work - the little JSE item is in my Steam inventory and, presumably, in-game. As a note to anyone else renewing the code: it may give you an Error A message, but in fact have been successful.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members

Ive just used it 5 mins ago myself and it still works. Mind you, ya got to use it the exact way jack posted the code, as in the xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxx format. Also, the last character is a capital O letter, not a zero.
    Obraxis wrote: »
    We talked with Jack and now made the code unlimited, so anyone who goes to his videos can get their own Sam (Jack's Septic Tank) in-game.

Sweet. Any chance of doing something similar for the other Youtubers? The hull plates are cool, but certainly not as impressive or fun as Jack's Septic Tank.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    We talked with Jack and now made the code unlimited, so anyone who goes to his videos can get their own Sam (Jack's Septic Tank) in-game.

Sweet. Any chance of doing something similar for the other Youtubers? The hull plates are cool, but certainly not as impressive or fun as Jack's Septic Tank.

Like a little Markiplier doll that says "I hate the ocean!" six different ways when you interact with it?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2016
    Rezca wrote: »

Like a little Markiplier doll that says "I hate the ocean!" six different ways when you interact with it?

I can just imagine him saying:

"I hate the ocean, but I love space. This is a space ocean YHWHWAAAAAAAAAH SOOO COOOOOOL AND TERRIFYING"

Mark would need to totally voice act stuff :D
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

I can just imagine him saying:

"I hate the ocean, but I love space. This is a space ocean YHWHWAAAAAAAAAH SOOO COOOOOOL AND TERRIFYING"

Mark would need to totally voice act stuff :D

Or just mark going "GOD DAM IT"

With a pink mustache on the doll.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Or just make him scream like the little girl he is
  • kubazet99kubazet99 Czech Republic Join Date: 2016-08-17 Member: 221450Members
    Is code SMHB-VC57-V748-8EGU-1EO?I posted it to freind and he cannot get it.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2016
    kubazet99 wrote: »
    Is code SMHB-VC57-V748-8EGU-1EO?I posted it to freind and he cannot get it.

That is the code yeah, but how come the last digits are just three, did Sean Jack screw up and mistype it? :D
    Thats the code and it works fine just got to make sure you make no mistakes typing it in. Its easy to make just 1 mistake and the code dont work. Make sure to use capital letters ans also the - between the 4 digits and also the last character is a capital o like i pointed out earlier and not a zero
    Just copy and paste it. That way there is no possibility of making a mistake.
  • xiliasx42xiliasx42 Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222597Members
    Just tried it. But it didn't work.

sorry for bad English
    xiliasx42 wrote: »

sorry for bad English

Where are you using the code? Under the Options button on Subnautica's main menu, press on the Key Redemption button and insert the code there. After entering the code, Jack's Septic Tank is under the Miscellaneous tab on the Habitat Builder menu.
  • xiliasx42xiliasx42 Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222597Members
    xiliasx42 wrote: »

sorry for bad English

Where are you using the code? Under the Options button on Subnautica's main menu, press on the Key Redemption button and insert the code there. After entering the code, Jack's Septic Tank is under the Miscellaneous tab on the Habitat Builder menu.

i wil try it

thanks