new island idea

Sample_TextSample_Text Join Date: 2016-12-13 Member: 224913Members
edited December 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
have you ever seen life of pi?

well i saw it for the first time yesterday and there was an island in the story that at day it had fresh water and good food but at night it becomes a flesh eating island thing, like a flytrap. i thought this would be cool for in subnautica

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Have seen it! Lovely film with great storytelling and visuals. Not entirely sure if I'd be interested in an island like that in SN, but I'd love more islands and day/night difference, so why not?

• Sample_TextSample_Text Join Date: 2016-12-13 Member: 224913Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Yeesh. Psycho. :p

i dont know how to respond to this -.-
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    Have seen it! Lovely film with great storytelling and visuals. Not entirely sure if I'd be interested in an island like that in SN, but I'd love more islands and day/night difference, so why not?

yea thats true, and poeple who havent watched the movie are thinking "how can this even make sense XD"
  • kubazet99kubazet99 Czech Republic Join Date: 2016-08-17 Member: 221450Members

well i saw it for the first time yesterday and there was an island in the story that at day it had fresh water and good food but at night it becomes a flesh eating island thing, like a flytrap. i thought this would be cool for in subnautica

And will be full of Surikats? :smiley:
    kubazet99 wrote: »

And will be full of Surikats? :smiley:

yes and a small rescue boat with a tiger and a small boy, all alone stranded on a planet. . . whait a f****in minute there are lifeforms here fucking wild standing sitck tail cats with a tiger emperor, lol JK