Curious about users' forum avatars

124»

Comments

• eastofdeatheastofdeath usa Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213559Members
    After getting the game and loving everything about it back in Jan.2016
    I just had to have a Sub avatar. Been into Submarine games for a long time. I played most of the Silent Hunter series 2, 3, 4, and 5.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    I just had to have a Sub avatar. Been into Submarine games for a long time. I played most of the Silent Hunter series 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Have you tried Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human? I was really surprised at how well put-together that one was. It's rather nice.
  • eastofdeatheastofdeath usa Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213559Members

Have you tried Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human? I was really surprised at how well put-together that one was. It's rather nice.

No I have not, I check a youtube on it, reminded me on Mario lol. :p
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Mine shows where I come from
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members

No I have not, I check a youtube on it, reminded me on Mario lol. :p

Oh man, I loved that game. Loved the music, loved the gameplay (boss fights were so good!), and I loved the atmosphere/world. The "environmental" message might have been a bit on the nose, but it was pretty ok as well.
  • QuillQuickcardQuillQuickcard Deep Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-11-22 Member: 224131Members
    Mine is a creation of my own. I call it the Quill, and it is meant to represent the freedom of flight and the power of writing to create beauty. All while evoking the silhouette of a multi-winged angel.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    I just changed mine from my name with a weird grey-black background that I made when I was ten on MS paint to the House Greyjoy logo from GoT. Because I love Game of Thrones and... and it's a squid. And squid live in the ocean. And... vote Crabsquid...

I'm bumping/necroing this thread because I just made something that I've had on my mind ever since @Jamezorg first posted this...
    p52e73jmvahj.png

If you want a new profile pic, and/or aren't attatched too much to the house greyjoy sigil, feel free to use it... ( @Jamezorg )

Now THAT is a beauty :)
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    edited December 2016
    I guess you could say I got myself a new style.

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    It's a communist Christmas on the southan front.