Outline on objects

Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
there is this bug that involves black outlines or makes the the edges pixel on objects this is an extremely annoying bug for me to come across. i don't want to have to swim past and think of a cartoon every time i see the outlines please fix this one ASAP.

Comments

• mndfreezemndfreeze Grand Tempe Reef Join Date: 2016-02-26 Member: 213456Members
    when it happens, look directly at the object doing it, and press F8 and send a bug report in game. It takes a screenshot as well as letting you type in descriptions and the type of bug, etc. Complaining here on the forums with vague info and no screenshots has a very limited chance of success.
  • Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
    mndfreeze wrote: »
    when it happens, look directly at the object doing it, and press F8 and send a bug report in game. It takes a screenshot as well as letting you type in descriptions and the type of bug, etc. Complaining here on the forums with vague info and no screenshots has a very limited chance of success.
    already done that i am making sure this message gets across so the devs can get rid of this ASAP