Bring Back PowerGlide as Upgrade to Seaglide

04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
I miss the PowerGlide. I miss being able to haul maximum ass and outrun Reapers for the 5 seconds of battery life.

Please bring back the PowerGlide as a Workbench upgrade to the SeaGlide.
Have it remove the terrain mapping (I never use it tbh), and make you unable to toggle the lights in exchange for the SANIC DER HERDGEHEG mode.

Or allow us to swap between the two at the Workbench as we please.
I miss the power.
I miss the glide.
I miss the PowerGlide

Comments

• LewsLews Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224410Members
    Maybe the upgrade could add a speed boost to the Seamoth rather than have it permanently quick ? You hit the E key, it gives a shot-duration speed boost that cost 10% of battery life by itself (or all remaining battery life if you want to get nasty and prevent people to just go "meh, I have a spare anyway")
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Lews wrote: »
    Maybe the upgrade could add a speed boost to the Seamoth rather than have it permanently quick ? You hit the E key, it gives a shot-duration speed boost that cost 10% of battery life by itself (or all remaining battery life if you want to get nasty and prevent people to just go "meh, I have a spare anyway")

It should just increase battery usage dramatically, not instantly use 10% of battery life. So, if now it uses 1% per 3 seconds, say, then with speed boost make that 1% per second, but only increase speed by 2x.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Lews wrote: »

The PowerGlide works the same was as the regular SeaGlide, but if you right click you go turbo fast and spend more battery power. This was how it used to be in game and I'd like for it to some back.
  • Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
    This is an awesome idea