PreCursor Ideas For In-Game

Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
edited December 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Which one did you choose to vote for and why?

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I'd say vehicles; keeps the Precursors a bit mysterious.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    None of the above.
    Precursors are long gone fam. They need to stay that way.

Teleporters are already confirmed to be a thing coming, as well.
  • Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
    None of the above.

Thats all a matter of opinion really. Players could be interested to see what the Precursors look like. Others might like to have highly advanced gear, weapons and vehicles.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Gamerman86 wrote: »
    None of the above.

Thats all a matter of opinion really. Players could be interested to see what the Precursors look like. Others might like to have highly advanced gear, weapons and vehicles.

And I'm saying there's no need for it, or any sensible way it would fit into the story.
    I mean we can barely use the Artifacts as is, yet you expect the Precursors to leave around vehicles and weapons that a hairless monkey from lightyears away and thousands of years into the future could use?
    Gamerman86 wrote: »
    None of the above.

And I'm saying there's no need for it, or any sensible way it would fit into the story.
    I mean we can barely use the Artifacts as is, yet you expect the Precursors to leave around vehicles and weapons that a hairless monkey from lightyears away and thousands of years into the future could use?

I don't mean straight away i mean as in these could only be found inside PreCursor bases but once again it is an idea and i thank you for your feedback
    Why would these ancient ayyliens have a suit that fits a guy from Earth
    Aliens* Also they could make the PreCursor's body very similar to ours but as i said it is just an idea. :smile:
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Easy, you retro-fit the tech into a human-issue suit. Long answer? Your lifepod fabber AI probably realistically shouldn't be up to that task.