Sand shark galore and overly aggressive stalkers

AllakaiAllakai Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224411Members
Has anyone noticed that there seems to be an absurd amount of overly aggressive sand sharks? It seems impossible sometimes to scan seamoth parts when upwards of 5 or so sand sharks swim circles around the seamoth fragment then when you get 20 feet away they begin chasing you?

The same goes for stalkers I feel stalkers aren't these curious yet deadly creatures but blood thirsty monsters that'll hunt you down and chase you through the safe shallows to bite you for no reason, for example I was just minding my own business collecting creepvine seed clusters and a stalker comes towards me mouth open and roaring and bites me. DURING DAY TIME!! I didnt even have fish on me.

I'm just curious if anyone has noted the incredibly aggressive stalkers and the huge sand shark population.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Put away your knife around stalkers, they like shiny things.
  • GreybeardGreybeard USA Join Date: 2016-09-24 Member: 222538Members
    Allakai wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that there seems to be an absurd amount of overly aggressive sand sharks? It seems impossible sometimes to scan seamoth parts when upwards of 5 or so sand sharks swim circles around the seamoth fragment then when you get 20 feet away they begin chasing you?

The same goes for stalkers I feel stalkers aren't these curious yet deadly creatures but blood thirsty monsters that'll hunt you down and chase you through the safe shallows to bite you for no reason, for example I was just minding my own business collecting creepvine seed clusters and a stalker comes towards me mouth open and roaring and bites me. DURING DAY TIME!! I didnt even have fish on me.

I'm just curious if anyone has noted the incredibly aggressive stalkers and the huge sand shark population.
    Yes. In fact, I made a thread mentioning it. You're not alone on twitter this.