Option to remove PLayer Character's Arms/Legs from view when moving

hoffm372hoffm372 Join Date: 2016-12-06 Member: 224615Members
Kind of an odd idea/request, but my single biggest pleasure in this game is going around and cataloguing the animals and landscapes with pictures and making picture galleries and the like. However, with the arms and legs constantly paddling, it is nearly impossible to get a good picture; either your arms or your legs are partially blocking the shot, or they are completely blocking the shot.

Timing your shot to when your arms and legs aren't in frame is hard enough, but getting that same armless/legless moment to coincide with a perfect angle on a (possibly deadly) model animal is nigh on impossible, and has happened maybe twice in the half year or so that I've been playing. I almost always have to settle for half blocked shots, or shots where the animal is barely in frame.

I know it's kind of a little thing, and I've usually just dealt with it, but I just got back from a 45 minute or so session of trying to shoot the river stalker and have died just about 30 times with nothing to show for it, and I just kind of wanted to float the idea.

Other than that, I love everything as is. Best game I've played in a decade or more.

Comments